Closed Thread
Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109
Results 1,081 to 1,082 of 1082
    Hey Deb... good to see that you are make some plans....crappy about your toothy though.

I'm so jealous reading everyone's travel plans for trips...I had received my email reply from Cyndi @ Zlin, but the answer to my question about being able to my partners 'frozen boys' was a definite no, couldn't do it. So we have finally made the decision to stay here and use Known Egg Donors that travel here.

It was just getting too hard with DP's work and then not being able to take the 'frozen boys'. It would have been probably at least 4-5mths before he could look at taking time off.

So we have selected our donor and seems we are all set for March/April donor cycle. A little relieved that we have finally decided, it was rather stressful, but now we are a little anxious about the rest of the process.

Thanks again for answering my questions...take care and I'll pop in from time to time to read everyone's stories.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi everyone, pop over here to the new thread.

Similar Threads

1. Egg Donation in Greece
    By Ally1 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 992
    Last Post: 23-06-2015, 12:03
  2. Egg Donation in The Czech Republic
    By Kheeki in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 939
    Last Post: 06-12-2014, 14:56
  3. Egg Donation not Egg Donation issues
    By lilypily in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 19