Closed Thread
Page 107 of 109 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi debant
    So sorry to hear your news. Please take it easy. Thinking and praying for u both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear your news Debant....its a cruel game we're in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Had the curette today so it's now just time to deal with the emotional side. It's hit a lot harder this year. I realised today too that it was the same time as last year, I had the curette last year the first full week back from Christmas/new year. If we do decide to go again I am changing the time of year.

tomorrow is grandmas funeral. I was reading the eulogy mum wrote, my grandma did so much for a person of her era. She had a good, full and long life.

Thank nk you all for being there and your support.

i hope you are all doing well.

Deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Deb Take it easy and take your time to decide what you want to do, I hope the funeral is a lovely celebration of her life
    summer in the Czech Republic is lovely especially with a little side trip to one of the Greek isles xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 I have my dates and booked in for 5th May yay!! Just wondering are you using PISCI, embryo glue or embryoscope? Zlin have asked me if I wanted those extras and wondering if anyone has used them before.

Deb - how are you? Hope you are ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tegs26
    Yes I used embryoscope and would definitely recommend that, PISCI mimics what thensperm go through naturally so that would be one to think about seriously especially if you have concerns regarding your partners sperm or if you just like the thought of it and not too sure on embryo glue, I've been wondering about it as well and it's not an actual glue just a different substance they put with the embryos to help them hatch and develop in the catheter when they go to transfer them if my memory serves me correct, I might ask about it as well, but I think my two frosties had just started to hatch so not sure if that will help
    @Deb hoping your ok

Hi to eoe

7. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used them all too , I was encouraged to use the glue when I asked the question and it got 2 of them stuck inside I guess
    Deb thinking of u

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AMFM For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Tegs, we used EmbryoScope and EmbryoGlue.To be honest, with EmbryoScope I was hoping for more detailed info and images. In South Africa for example, I've heard they give you a CD with video of embryos development. That must be cool. EmbryoGlue I don't know if it helped or not, but if it's not doing anything wrong it's worth trying it.

Deb, thinking of you

Have a nice weekend everyone!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HFAM For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I loved the photos that I got from the embryoscope, I've had a look at some of the girls disks from SA and I'm not sure which I'd like better, I love the fact that I can pull the sheet out of the drawer and just look at it lol Either way it's way better than what I got from my shonky Greece clinic which was a big fat nothing I'm going to ask about the glue this time ....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah. I love my pics as well!!! Especially one that looks exactly like a photo of Mickey Mouse😊 We knew that will be our bundle of joy 😊

15. The Following User Says Thank You to HFAM For This Useful Post:

tegs26  (09-01-2016)