Closed Thread
Page 106 of 109 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for your support.
    bleeding has really eased up today so that's a promising sign.
    Have a question, gross one sorry. With the bleeding I decided to do all progesterone rectally to ensure best chance of absorption. But getting a bit sore, can you use lube to help?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep deb just used a water based one and that should help out heaps good to hear the bleeding has eased up a lot, hoping it fully stops soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news re bleeding debant keep strong thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately the news is not good. Saw ob this morning. My hcg levels have dropped, by about 2000. He has done another hcg today because the test was done at a different lab and he said there has been rare, miracle situation rare, but he has seen it, where levels drop and there is still a viable pregnancy. So he sent me for another blood test and a scan. Scan was not good there is a sac but they said it is not where it should be. So, although I do not have the definite had a miscarriage I expect that this afternoon when the ob calls with the results from today I will get the definite. So he gave me the options my choice is as last year, get in, curette and get it all over and done with rather than drag on for a few weeks.

feeling pretty crap at the moment and wondering if maybe it is just not meant to be for us. Don't know if I can go through this again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh Deb. I am so sorry. Please hang in there. You need to find what is happening and what are the reasons for this and decide from there. Hugs. Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's confirmed, just heard from ob. Hcg more than halved. Curette Wednesday. He said it could all clear naturally but I'd rather go in and get is all cleaned out and know for sure, rather than wait, more scans so check and possibly take 2-3 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Debant To you xx if you have it in you to have another go, it took my friend 2 goes once dr M was involved as he tweeted her protocol and the second go was the one that stuck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry debant, hugs to you hun. I am not sure if this is helpful or not but it took my 3 transfers to finally have a successful pregnancy resulting in the birth of my now 1yr old

My thoughts are with you hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb very sorry to hear , my thoughts are with u. As hard as this is I'm sure you will get through it in time xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Deb I am soooooo sorry to hear this I am thinking of you and hope that things will work out.

Take care of yourself love and your DP xxxx