Closed Thread
Page 105 of 109 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

i think I just emailed gen72 but I was contacting to see if they would treat me because another clinic had refused when they found out I had bipolar. I was replied to quickly and the coordinator who contacted remained the same.

i got my hcg levels, I think the test on 24 dec is missing, but I have the one from 29 dec and risen to 7800. So more than doubling. Yahhhh. Progesterone has dropped from 171 to 103 but still good level. I will talk to dr M about it Sat when I have intralipids. Can't wait til next week, have scan on 7 Jan.

Wishing you you all a very happy New Year. I dare say I will be in bed asleep before midnight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news Deb.
    Happy new year to everyone! I hope next year will be full with excitement and joy for everyone. All the luck in the world for the ladies that are doing a cycle next year. May 2016 be your year!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone sorry I haven't been posting for a while just been really busy , Deb a big congratulations xxxx
    Angile try baby probiotics it's very good for babies digestive system , you just add a little bit to their milk every day

Afm jut busy with the boys , thy are 3.5 months now and certainly keeping me busy
    Wishing you all a very happy 2016

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Deb that is great news!! I'm not sure if you meant to email me, but I didn't get anything.

I've have an email back from Zlin, unfortunately if me going alone is our only option we aren't able to take frozen boys over, so Zlin isn't an option for us.

Good luck everyone for 2016...this has got to be 'our year'

Happy New Year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gen I did not email you, it's they way I worded it sorry. I was just telling you I emailed Zlin, not the contact fOrm.

Things not good. First my grandma passed New Year's Eve in the morning.

second, it's 3 am. I woke at around midnight to really bad cramping, all ok at that point but new the cramping was not normal. About an hour ago woke to heavy bleed, clots etc (sorry tmi). I am supposed to be going to Sydney for intralipids. Don't know what to do. It was around this time I started bleeding last year and we still had one hanging in there. I don't want to give up yet in case we are in the same situation. But I am not going to know prob until Monday when I can get a scan. I will call my obstetricians after hours and see what they say in the morning. But I am feeling pretty crap at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @Deb so sorry about your grandma
    Regarding the bleeding, try to hang in there, praying that its just a pain old regular ivf bleed that seem to be so common Will be thinking of you, and definitely dont give up yet !!

Amfm lovely to hear from you Hope both the boys are doing well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had a scan. Problem is it is too early to see a heartbeat but there is a sac. Had blood test to see hcg level so will know more Monday. But ob said that seeing the sac is what we should be seeing at this stage so . Bleeding was bad, but has now eased. sorry about to be tmi, filled 5 pads over about 4-5 hours, showering and it was running down my legs, and lots of clots. Dr m cancelled intralipids and advised to stop clexane. Once I know if viable pregnancy he will slot me back in for Intralipids. So now on rest orders. So tired because pain started midnight and the bleeding was between 3 am and 8am so not much sleep had. So, we remain hopeful. I don't know what it is with me and 5.5 weeks but it is always this time something goes wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Debant...such a horrible scare on top of the sad news of your Grandma. Thinking of you and wishing you all the very best.

Thanks for the info...I used the contact sheet and had an email bank really quickly from Dr K at the Greek clinic, didn't answer all my questions, said he wanted to have a Skype chat. I also had emails back from the other 2 clinics... my DP and I are in talks as to which way we'll go. But it looks like Zlin is our for us as we can't take my DP frozen 'boys' over. I hate making decisions.
    Last edited by Gen72; 02-01-2016 at 17:21.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (02-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry Deb to hear what you're going through. I know us hard but try to stay positive. I've had 2 bleeding episodes and lots of spotting and everything was fine . Rest as much as you can and take care of yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi debant so sorry to hear about your grandmother.
    Thinking of you and praying for you and your little one. I hope it's your year. Take care and be kind to yourself
    Anglie