Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Gen72 . Bug hugs.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (27-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Deb, Stacey, Gen, & HFAM,

How was everyone's xmas? mine was very quiet still thinking about whether I should give oe a go ... one day I think yes and then next I think it's not worth it.

Deb - how's it going? when is your next test?

Gen - so sorry to hear things didn't work out this time... have you thought anymore about where to next?

Stacey - I think we might just miss each other ... that's a shame but hey Zlin has been very good with responses etc

looking forward to NYE at the local pub lol I live in North West WA and it's a bit boring sometimes so the small things hehe

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tegs26 For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (29-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys.
    I've been a bit quiet on the forum for a while, don't know where the time goes. I hope you all enjoyed ur Christmas. Great news debant congrats. I will follow ur journey.
    Well it was my sons first Xmas he got spoilt and we all had a great day. We are finding it hard to find a formula that suits him. He vomits so much. Really at a loss what to do tried 5 different brands so far. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Still thinking about going back next year to ziln.
    Enjoy ur new year ladies and may ur dreams come true

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

Hope you all, had a great Christmas. Mine has been great, to spend with my sister and family. A sad bit my grandma is dying. She is 94 though and for a woman born in her era has done a lot of travel and had a good life. Unfortunately I can not visit her. I asked Dr Ms advice and he recommended against it. She has an MRSA infection, which is a staph infection immune to common antibiotics. With knocking my immune system down it is not a good idea for me to be near her. I am not too stressed because I see her often, it's not like I have not seen her in a long time and feel the need to go say my goodbyes. I am not a big believer in that. I make sure I see people and they know how I feel about them all the time.

how you going Gen72?
    nice to see you Anglie. Wow, thinking of going back.
    Tegs I had a test christmas eve so will get that result on Tuesday then test again Tues. intralipids next Sat.

does anyone know what time he does intralipids on Sat? I have 2/2:30 in my head.

have a good new year everyone.

deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gosh @Anglie time had flown!!
    not sure which brands you have tried but aptimil2 and Bellamy's organic, if you've tried those maybe goats milk as he might have a cows milk intolerance @Deb busy week ahead !!
    hi to eoe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Doing ok thanks Deb. We had a quiet Christmas, brekkie at my sisters with her partner and my niece, Mum and DP. Then we had some time at home and caught up with friends in the later afternoon.

Hey tegs26 we are just now starting to talk about 'what to do next'. I think I'll start sending some emails to the clinics and get some info together so when DP is home next we can start serious talks and make decisions.

The OE cycle is a big one and although ours didn't work and our FS was wonderful and told us not to waste our money and put it into a 'holiday', and in our heads we knew the chances were so slim but in our hearts we had to. He was a new Dr and we'd heard such great things we thought if anyone could help us with OE he could. But unlike our other cycles we went into this one agreeing and knowing it was to be our last OE cycle. Sometimes you just have to do it so you won't regret it later. I am a believer in regretting what you did do... and not what you didn't do.

Good luck making the decision tegs26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gen72 So sorry it wasnt successful hun. Big hugs. I have everything crossed for you that whatever route you decide on next results in a BFP x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jensdream For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (29-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask you ladies when you first made contact with the clinic, did you use the email address or did you fill in the contact form. Probably a stupid question and it all goes to the same place.... and I don't know what to ask...I feel really nervous and a bit of an idiot actually

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Gen72 when I very first contacted the clinic I used the contact form and was contacted quickly by a coordinator who remained my coordinator right the way through, definitely don't feel like an idiot, you can make a general inquiry or get right down to the nitty gritty straight away, just do what's comfortable for you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (30-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    Can I ask you ladies when you first made contact with the clinic, did you use the email address or did you fill in the contact form. Probably a stupid question and it all goes to the same place.... and I don't know what to ask...I feel really nervous and a bit of an idiot actually
    We recently contacted the clinic for the first time a few weeks ago and we felt the same way :-). Don't worry!

The coordinator replied to us quickly and she sent us a bunch of info which helped us come up with more questions as we figure things out.

No worries just go for it!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cotignola For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (30-12-2015)