Closed Thread
Page 103 of 109 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1082
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my results only for Friday. They did not receive today's yet. So Friday was 1 week 4 days post transfer. How do you work out dpo because the betabase site works on dpo? I think it is worked on days post egg retrieval. We had a 5 day embryo so based on that calculation the test would be 17 dpo, does that sound correct.
    So Friday hcg was 126. Ob wants to check today's to make sure increasing. How does that reading sound, I would be 3 weeks 4 days?
    i hate this waiting.

i spoke to dr M briefly today, because we do not have the results he is going to call again Wednesday for the consult. But I did ask him about the extra progesterone. Joy oh joy he has recommended , and I am sorry for tmi, that I take the additional 200mg rectally at lunch, since I can't lay down. So, I a, taking it all ways possible, vaginally, orally, rectally and injection.

Hope oe you are all well and getting ready for Christmas.

deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Deb so I wk 4 days would be 11 days altogether and you had a 5 day transfer so that would be 16 dpo which would be 4 wks 2 days I'm pretty sure I have heard of ladies doing the progesterone that way and it would make sense as it's just as good as vaginally so much better than orally and he must think you need the extra during the middle of the day, I did the midday ones vaginally and only swapped to oral,when I was weaning off it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey. He said to do them rectally because it is during the day and can't lay down otherwise it would be vaginally, we have a first aid room, very private, if I have troubles I'm going to go vaginally and just lay down for 20 min.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Deb! Fingers crossed that will double nicely. I'm sure you'll manage the progesterone. I used to put the lunch one vaginally and just sit as low as possible on the chair and I didn't have problems. But I hated the orally one. If you take any orally, do it 20 min before lunch, otherwise you'll get really dizy. But I'm sure that with the injections and so many pessaries your progesterone level will be ok.
    How are you going with the injections?

How is everyone else?

AFM, just plotting along. Had a consult with dr M today and everything seems to be under control. No more intralipids YAY. and I started reducing prednisone as well.
    I know that we are not out of the woods, but I finally started to enjoy the pregnancy and to buy things for the nursery. I had a meltdown on Friday. The dr I'm seeing here called me after I cancelled the last appointment to tell me that is important to continue with the intralipids to prevent preeclampsia. He scared me a little even though I knew he is not right. From what i know preeclampsia can be prevented with clexane and aspirin and has nothing to do with intralipids. Dr m confirm this today. So, feeling relieved now.
    I'll be really busy in the next few days. So I'll wish you now Merry Christmas and hope next year will be full of joy and all your wishes will come true. 😙😙😙

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear things are progressing well HFAM. I'm going ok with the injection, have a bit of bruising at the moment so may need to switch to thigh soon, but I'm used to it now. You have a great Christmas too.

my hcg level rose well. 126 to 523 so more than doubled. Progesterone level was 171.3 which I think is good too.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay @Deb fantastic results, your progesterone level is huge!! Anything over 30 is good
    i hope everyone has a lovely Christmas
    good to hear everything is going smoothly hfam

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great results Deb. I'm so happy for you. That's a wonderful Christmas present 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr M consult today. All good. Increase prednisolone another 5mg, so now on 25mg a day. I've had to increase my night medication to sleep already... Staying on the progesterone meds at the high level. Not having any side effects from them so he said to stay on the level I am on, and Zlin also agreed with the dose increase he gave me. Intralipids 2 Jan. So full steam ahead.

Gen72 fingers crossed for your bt tomorrow. Hope you get a good result.

will be a bit busy with family over the next few days. My sister is here for Christmas from Vic for the first time in 12 years. Sadly the reason she can be here is cause it is easier to travel now her kids don't believe in Santa.

amfm enjoy your Christmas with your boys on their first Christmas.

anglie, you enjoy your Christmas with your boys too, one first Christmas.

stacey hope your family have a great Christmas and planning for next year.

Hfam enjoy your Christmas and getting things ready for next year too.

everyone else still working out what you are doing and planning good luck.

I want to wish you all a very merry Christmas. Thank you for being here over the last nearly 2 years. The good and the sad. You are all a great support.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your thoughts, unfortunately it was a negative for us this cycle I was prepared for the worst but my DP was still pretty positive so he has (as always) taken it a little harder. We were hoping for a Christmas miracle...now just back to the drawing board and we'll give the DE some thought as to whether to go O/S or use the traveling donor.

Have a great Christmas all and thanks again for your support.
    Last edited by Gen72; 24-12-2015 at 16:41.