Reviews
    Good luck Debant!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Deb!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    We are new to the forum but we have been following this thread for a week and we have a question now. There seems to be two great clinics in the Czech Republic: IVF Cube and the Ziln Clinic. Any thoughts which one is best?

Good luck Deb!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi cotignola and welcome
    I would definitely choose zlin, I'm on the uk fertilityfriends which is a very busy site and ivf cube doesn't even rate a mention and has no threads of it's own so not sure how good it is.... Zlin are getting busier and busier because it's such a great clinic, but everyone needs to go for the clinic that they feel most comfortable with and zlin will not suit everyone, if your finding it difficult to choose between the two, maybe do a spreadsheet and look at the differences in the clinics, ie, how much do they charge, what is/isn't included in that cost, do they do extra, like embryoscope/glue/picsi etc and see if that helps you lean towards one more.
    Zlin also have their hotel within the clinic building which makes everything so easy, just a walk down the corridor and down to the next floor and everything is there and you get taken straight back to your room after transfer to rest

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb have you decided when your going to test yet? Got absolutely everything crossed for you !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone and welcome Cotignola.

not much I can add Cotignola than Stacey has advised. Clinic choice is an individual thing. I went to Zlin and they are great, and if how busy they are is any sign. We were there just over a week ago and they were flat out.

I did did a test yesterday and am sure I saw a faint line. It is still a bit early when I thought back given the time difference. Yesterday was 7 days, but taking the time difference into account was closer to 6 days. So I will do another today probably. The clinic said to wait until day 10. Injections are going ok but I Definately handle them better if doing them in the morning, so today I am going to do it earlier in the afternoon and then tomorrow in the morning. It's psychological, when I do them as part of my morning routine, shower, needles dressed, it's just part of my day and done, whereas when I do at night it just seems a bigger deal and impact.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Deb you know the saying!!! A faint line is a line !!! I won't put anything bouncy up just yet but looking good !! Fets can sometimes take a bit longer to show up so the fact that you have seen a line now is very good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed Deb.... if I hadn't had Pregnyl (and still one to go) I'd be POAS like a demon and its only been 6days since my transfer... you've done well to last this long. Good thing those FR come in bulk packs of 7 now hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gen72, I did not realise you have just had transfer too. I have read that right? Good luck.

i tested again today, can't help myself and a darker line. Still not dark but can definately see it. Can't wait for the blood test next week to confirm. I was talking to my Aunty today, her daughter is also pregnant. And as she said it's the ongoing waits. 2ww, then the 12 week etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine is my last OE...not great embryos, but hey you never know your luck in a big city....maybe one might hit a home run. With everything else going on in our lives all 3 will probably stick

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (15-12-2015)