+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Around three years ago my husband pushed and pushed for a argument at Christmas. ....it went on for 5 days the tension and heart ache he finally packed up his stuff and walked out and left me to pick up the pieces ...I lost so much weight from not eating in 3 months it wasn't funny I emotionally didn't cope neither did my eldest son he learnt that day what his Father was really like he was an emotional wreck also.
    He ruined our Christmas that year it was horrible. ...I have come from loving enjoying Christmas to paranoid nervous and afraid that it will happen again .....
    I will in my heart always hate him for that ...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleflowers View Post
    Around three years ago my husband pushed and pushed for a argument at Christmas. ....it went on for 5 days the tension and heart ache he finally packed up his stuff and walked out and left me to pick up the pieces ...I lost so much weight from not eating in 3 months it wasn't funny I emotionally didn't cope neither did my eldest son he learnt that day what his Father was really like he was an emotional wreck also.
    He ruined our Christmas that year it was horrible. ...I have come from loving enjoying Christmas to paranoid nervous and afraid that it will happen again .....

I can see why this would be a stressful time for you. Probably too late this year but maybe you could plan for next year a getaway for you and your kids over the Christmas period. It might help to have a different environment so you can start some new christmas memories for your family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I'm pretty much the same these days. My Christmas time is ruined and I just can't seem to get excited anymore

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Quote Originally Posted by AngelicHobgoblin View Post
    I'm pretty much the same these days. My Christmas time is ruined and I just can't seem to get excited anymore
    My heart goes out to both you ladies.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

AngelicHobgoblin  (05-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelicHobgoblin View Post
    I have that same feeling about my birthday. Many years ago my fathers funeral was held on my 18th birthday so the day has never been the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by Little Ted; 05-12-2014 at 18:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Last edited by CompareTheMeerkat; 05-12-2014 at 16:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Suprisedmummy View Post
    I can't bring myself to care about christmas this year. I have made a plan to stay with dh over christmas so ds gets one last christmas as a family but I am leaving shortly after. Dh isn't making it any easier. He is getting harder to live with every day and I just can't look forward to any time I have to spend with him
    Huge hugs . Separation is hard at any time but it must be very stressful living in that environment. Try and get out as much as you can visiting family and friends, shopping, just going for a walk/drive to give yourself some space.
    Last edited by WiseOldOwl; 05-12-2014 at 18:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DF will be in the middle of the ocean this Christmas. He will also miss new year, my birthday and valentines day. Im feeling rather emotional about it today 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brooketobub View Post
    My DF will be in the middle of the ocean this Christmas. He will also miss new year, my birthday and valentines day. Im feeling rather emotional about it today ������
    Anytime loved ones are away is hard but when it involves so many special days must make it even harder. I hope you are able to skype on those days at least. Hugs to you