+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub077 View Post
    A fellow hubber messaged me (thank you for the message 😊 x) said she could see something from this pic. I'm hoping so!!!! However could have line eyes lol. Attachment 64189
    I think I can see something in this photo... But not in the others. Fingers crossed for you hun xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to grace For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (04-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If there is a line there which I'm thinking there might be, then I would test tomorrow FMU.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (12-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Can you see a second line?

I can kind of see a shadow in that one! As someone else said, AF isn't due until 14DPO (assuming you have a normal luteal phase of 14 days). Your cycle length is determined by what date you O plus your LP.

For example:

O on CD 16
    LP of 14 days
    30 day cycle

Or:

O on CD13
    LP of 14 days
    27 day cycle

Some people have shorter luteal phases but most are 14 days. If your LP is less than 10 days it's an issue or longer than...I can't remember but I want to say 16 days it's an issue as well. The reason most people have longer or shorter cycles is usually because they O earlier or later. A friend of mine has 60 odd day cycles because she doesn't O until around CD45!

Anyway...that's enough of a fertility lesson for today!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (04-12-2014),MonsterMummy  (04-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've found that first response are giving strong evap lines lately - like I can see where the positive antibody line but not a true positive (if that makes sense).

But I hope it is positive for you!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Qwerty For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (04-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I could see a line on the 3rd pic of your first post and also the pic you posted later. Very faint though - have you tried holding the test up to the light? (with the light behind the line window)
    I hope it is a positive but I would test 2 days after. Keep in mind chemical pregnancies can show like that and disappear

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Sorry that was me and I still stand by seeing something in this photo. God I have done my head in and can seriously see nothing or something in this one I can see it. I'm so sorry if I getting your hopes up but when I read you diary I thought hang on I can see a live. Best best best if luck over the coming days xxx
    No way don't be sorry!! I appreciate your response!!!! Just wanted to see if others could see it too xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by grace View Post
    I think I can see something in this photo... But not in the others. Fingers crossed for you hun xx
    ThAnk you!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ponypal View Post
    I could see a line on the 3rd pic of your first post and also the pic you posted later. Very faint though - have you tried holding the test up to the light? (with the light behind the line window)
    I hope it is a positive but I would test 2 days after. Keep in mind chemical pregnancies can show like that and disappear
    Oh I didn't think of that. I will try with a light when I get home. Thank you. Not getting hopes up just yet and it is only our first month TTC. Thank you all so much. Will keep you posted. And post new test tomorrow. Xx

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    How'd you go when you got home?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Step 1) Grab a bucket-type thingy that you are intending on throwing out - ie. washed yoghurt container, butter container, etc.

Step 2) Pee in it - preferably whilst on the toilet

Step 3) Open FRER and stick it in the pee for a 'good' 10 seconds (make sure you don't drown the FRER)

Step 4) Replace cap on FRER and wait.

Step 5) Repeat tomorrow no matter what the answer is or otherwise those poor FRER people won't have jobs anymore.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (05-12-2014),grace  (04-12-2014)