Closed Thread
Page 54 of 99 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @AdornedWithCats - two days!! Seriously!!! I get guilt trips galore from the whole family if I don't go visit after a fortnight. It's driving me bonkers. They don't talk to each other (as in *really* talk and *really* listen), yet give me crap about visiting. I know more about each of them than they do each other!
    @Little Ted - I was going to ignore it, but better to face it two days out than three or four. Sigh.

Sorry for the rant, ladies. But I'd only been baited into an argument with DH an hour before that, so really didn't need another emotional drama queen telling me I'm a horrible person.

ANYWAY

DH has no booty whatsoever. Poor guy suffers severely from FPS (Flat Patootie Syndrome). Pants never stay up as a result. No matter how tight his belt is. No patootie, no hips.

Though tonight I'm laughing about this. (Jerk)
    Are you bullying those with FPS - it's a real issue you know. They're discriminated against. Ever tried to wear a pair of pants when the material is bellowing out around your butt...or your patootie?

Families can be difficult, I understand as mine is - DH's is okay though.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (18-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    We're a booty family
    MIL has no booty but insists on wearing hot pants with *** cheek hanging out *vom*

Imagine - you get to walk around in public with her! If you can't beat them...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Heids89  (18-03-2015),Mamasupial  (18-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    @Little Ted and @ AdornedWithCats hopefully i find out tomorrow how things are going! I have an appointment in the morning. They want me Fasting as the cow OB thinks i have GD due to bubbas estimated size, shes going to do a finger prick test. She wanted to do the full 2 hour test, but a more senior ob told her some people grow big babies, she can get me to repeat the test but it will be normal, but IF she feels that strongly to get me fasting and do a finger prick test there.

Im actually partially expecting *something* to happen at the appointment because Ill be by myself - DF is working, mum is looking after mr K and taking him to Kinder while i do a few jobs for her tomorrow....

It just seems like my BP would be up or something, and id get admitted with no bags etc on me... SOOOO in preparation i FINALLY packed everything and have it all sitting together, stacked nicely in bubbas room, and even have a list of last min things to grab on the fridge incase its needed - but also to remind me to grab these things if i do go into labour! I NEED my phone charger, and pillow...lol... Now ive done it, everything will be sweet though so i wont need to worry because im prepared

Ive had some light period pain in my lower back and more BH this afternoon...nothing strong, uncomfortable or regular, but my body is obviously trying to get ready for bubs arrival. The past 2 days my feet/ankles have swollen up ive been really good with no swelling all pregnancy, but the last 2 nights my feet are hurting by about 10pm.

2 weeks tomorrow - unless he makes an appearance before eviction day.
    Have you had any headaches? Watch the swelling. Do you have a bp machine at home to keep an eye on it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Are you bullying those with FPS - it's a real issue you know. They're discriminated against. Ever tried to wear a pair of pants when the material is bellowing out around your butt...or your patootie?

Families can be difficult, I understand as mine is - DH's is okay though.
    I know I'm not the perfect child and I *should* be visiting more often than I do, but still. DH put it really well last night - we spend the first hour defending ourselves for not having visited sooner and then the rest of the time we're trying to stop fights from happening or maintaining conversation through a variety of moody folk. Meh.

I am a member of TBPG (The Blessed Patootie Guild), so I've never suffered such atrocities as saggy bottoms. I do see it on a daily basis and sympathise for those suffering from FPS. Just not last night.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (18-03-2015),Little Ted  (18-03-2015),Mamasupial  (18-03-2015),wobblermummy  (18-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hey LT, have you ever used anything other than provera to bring on AF?

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    She wasnt very old, and honestly....Im suprised a FEMALE ob would have such lack of compassion towards a pregnant female!
    Ive seen 4 MALE obs over my 2 pregnancies...and i must say, all of them have been AMAZING. She just had no bedside manner at all. Will be interesting to see if i need to put in a formal complaint, i held off after last time with her telling me i wont see my childrens 21st because of my weight...but if i get that again, i will complain.
    Shadow you might be interested in this (I havent read it yet but it did have a trigger warning):

http://wholewoman.hubgarden.com/obst....aslIiKLH.gbpl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Hey LT, have you ever used anything other than provera to bring on AF?
    I've always got AF, it's just often a long time in between and all over the place.
    I did go onto vitex once. But was often put onto clomid because I had visible cysts on my ovaries at the time and very low to almost non-existent progesterone levels.

Have you had anything checked post-baby yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    I've always got AF, it's just often a long time in between and all over the place.
    I did go onto vitex once. But was often put onto clomid because I had visible cysts on my ovaries at the time and very low to almost non-existent progesterone levels.

Have you had anything checked post-baby yet?
    What sort of things would they check?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    What sort of things would they check?
    Your ovaries, progesterone levels (along with other hormone levels like testosterone, oestrogen), cortisol level. They might check thyroid too - depends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    As you're PCOS, they will most likely use that as a guide. Will probably check the number of follies, oestrogen, progesterone, and LH levels. Also, as LT mentioned, possibly thyroid to rule that out. All done by bloods and super dooper ultrasound.