Closed Thread
Page 51 of 99 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    I still have a belly bump...there's just no baby but!
    Lol me too lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Shrills!!!
    @Little Ted - hi beautiful!!!!! *big hug*

How are you doing? (I'm to lazy to go through backlog)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @Little Ted - hi beautiful!!!!! *big hug*

How are you doing? (I'm to lazy to go through backlog)
    Great thanks Shrillian. Uni has started again for the year and I've finally made a crack into it on the weekend. DD was ill all last week so we went a little crazy by the end of it but all good now - it's the cabin fever that was the worst as she felt okay in herself, yet contagious so we stayed away from people.

Read your journal. When do you think you will cycle again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous bump @Mumma K!

I wish i had a cute one like that

Instead, im looking VERY Whale-like! 36+3 today, 2+2 till Csect! Hoping i go naturally beforehand... Ive had a few "signs" that if i read into them *could* be labour....but nothing thats got me excited yet. Im sure when the real thing happens ill know.

But for the interests of sharing

- Constant STRONG BH the other night for a few hours, comming every few mins lasting 20-30 secs.
    - stronger BH the past week than normal
    - "the runs" for the past 3 days
    - a constant stabby pain in the vajayjay
    - REALLY uncomfortable last night with the pressure in my girlie bits, took till almost 2am to fall asleep, eventually, with a pillow between my legs because closing them hurt too much.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (17-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default : Pumpkin Protocol 2014: Belated BFPs, Bumps & Babies #3

Great thanks Shrillian. Uni has started again for the year and I've finally made a crack into it on the weekend. DD was ill all last week so we went a little crazy by the end of it but all good now - it's the cabin fever that was the worst as she felt okay in herself, yet contagious so we stayed away from people.

Read your journal. When do you think you will cycle again?
    @Little Ted - not sure. We'd always been saying April, but now that it's only a fortnight away and I haven't done any pre-prep, I'm tempted to wait (just want to have a "clean" body prior to it as I need to go through another egg collection cycle cause I have nothing in the freezer - only one little guy made it last time).

Going on a family holiday (with the in laws!!!!) at the end of May, so I need to cycle at the beginning of April, otherwise I have to wait till June, after we return.

I'm thinking I may push it to June and just enjoy the holiday. Also, that then gives us time to sort out our finances.

But these decisions, for me, are usually emotional and not logical. So maybe check in again in a fortnight in case I've decided to start soon!!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (17-03-2015),Kazza78  (17-03-2015),Little Ted  (17-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Gorgeous bump @Mumma K!

I wish i had a cute one like that

Instead, im looking VERY Whale-like! 36+3 today, 2+2 till Csect! Hoping i go naturally beforehand... Ive had a few "signs" that if i read into them *could* be labour....but nothing thats got me excited yet. Im sure when the real thing happens ill know.

But for the interests of sharing

- Constant STRONG BH the other night for a few hours, comming every few mins lasting 20-30 secs.
    - stronger BH the past week than normal
    - "the runs" for the past 3 days
    - a constant stabby pain in the vajayjay
    - REALLY uncomfortable last night with the pressure in my girlie bits, took till almost 2am to fall asleep, eventually, with a pillow between my legs because closing them hurt too much.
    Sounds like bubs is engaged! Pity about the sleep though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @Little Ted - not sure. We'd always been saying April, but now that it's only a fortnight away and I haven't done any pre-prep, I'm tempted to wait (just want to have a "clean" body prior to it as I need to go through another egg collection cycle cause I have nothing in the freezer - only one little guy made it last time).

Going on a family holiday (with the in laws!!!!) at the end of May, so I need to cycle at the beginning of April, otherwise I have to wait till June, after we return.

I'm thinking I may push it to June and just enjoy the holiday. Also, that then gives us time to sort out our finances.

But these decisions, for me, are usually emotional and not logical. So maybe check in again in a fortnight in case I've decided to start soon!!
    Are you holidaying within Australia? Depends what you want to do on your holiday I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you holidaying within Australia? Depends what you want to do on your holiday I guess.
    No, we're off to Fiji (sorry, thought I'd written that. My bad. Must have removed that part when I removed my mini rant about my SIL ).

But I do want to do some travelling around Oz this year. But my top 4 things I want to see are all from July - November. D'oh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Speaking of SIL's... The other one, my brother's wife, just called me to basically chastise me for... Not returning her phone call from the weekend. FFS. I don't need this kind of bull**** in my life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    Oh they definitely gave me a good bashing but nothing like this one.

Can't believe I'm 23 weeks on Wednesday!

Attachment 68298
    You're only 4 weeks ahead of me. It feels like you've been pregnant wayyyy longer. I'm 19wks today. Counting down to morph scan on Thursday.