Read your journal. When do you think you will cycle again?
Gorgeous bump @Mumma K!
I wish i had a cute one like that
Instead, im looking VERY Whale-like! 36+3 today, 2+2 till Csect! Hoping i go naturally beforehand... Ive had a few "signs" that if i read into them *could* be labour....but nothing thats got me excited yet. Im sure when the real thing happens ill know.
But for the interests of sharing
- Constant STRONG BH the other night for a few hours, comming every few mins lasting 20-30 secs.
- stronger BH the past week than normal
- "the runs" for the past 3 days
- a constant stabby pain in the vajayjay
- REALLY uncomfortable last night with the pressure in my girlie bits, took till almost 2am to fall asleep, eventually, with a pillow between my legs because closing them hurt too much.
Little Ted (17-03-2015)
Little Ted - not sure. We'd always been saying April, but now that it's only a fortnight away and I haven't done any pre-prep, I'm tempted to wait (just want to have a "clean" body prior to it as I need to go through another egg collection cycle cause I have nothing in the freezer - only one little guy made it last time).
Going on a family holiday (with the in laws!!!!) at the end of May, so I need to cycle at the beginning of April, otherwise I have to wait till June, after we return.
I'm thinking I may push it to June and just enjoy the holiday. Also, that then gives us time to sort out our finances.
But these decisions, for me, are usually emotional and not logical. So maybe check in again in a fortnight in case I've decided to start soon!!
Speaking of SIL's... The other one, my brother's wife, just called me to basically chastise me for... Not returning her phone call from the weekend. FFS. I don't need this kind of bull**** in my life.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!