+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by deku View Post
    Hey here's a question for the gamer mums, does your other half also play? What do you do when a game comes out that you both want to play?
    We've been lucky so far that all the games released in the post-baby age that we've both been into have had co-op/vs modes so we can play together. But there should be a new Zelda next year that we'll both want to play as soon as it comes out, it's going to be impossible without spoiling it for the other! (Really I should say, it'll be impossible for me to ever get a chance to play it without DP spoiling it, since he still seems to have a remarkable amount of free time…)
    Any tips from families who have gone through this?
    I never get to play anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by tastychicken View Post
    I completed it a few years ago. :-P I used to work in a few gaming shops and a guy i worked with bet he would complete it first.
    But...which ending?

I got the "right" ending the very first time and the only one I haven't done is finish the "game"...because screw that, I have my own screaming baby! I watched it on YouTube instead.

I only got the game this year in the Steam sale!

Plus pax had that stupid cosplay only allowed on the sunday rule.
    Whaaaaa?!?! Why did they do that? I just thought that would've looked epic lol, using DS as Tibbers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    I got 100% achievments completed.

Ok with pax, i can only assume it is because there are "serious" cosplayers that attend events like that and they didn't want weaponry storage both days and contests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    YES I bought stanley parable and loved it! My partner and I both have custom gaming pcs and also a gaming laptop each so theres no battle (anymore) for the computer. When there was only 1 in the beginning we would compromise, whoever wasn't playing got to pick what dvd was on the other screen. Dual screen love.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Mummy Gamers raise your hand!

I got 100% achievments completed.

Ok with pax, i can only assume it is because there are "serious" cosplayers that attend events like that and they didn't want weaponry storage both days and contests.
    You're not one of those cheating cheaters who changed the date on their computer to get the one for not playing for five years, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by gamermummy View Post
    YES I bought stanley parable and loved it! My partner and I both have custom gaming pcs and also a gaming laptop each so theres no battle (anymore) for the computer. When there was only 1 in the beginning we would compromise, whoever wasn't playing got to pick what dvd was on the other screen. Dual screen love.
    Awwwwwww, now that is love! We each have a gaming PC but no gaming laptops. I don't know if you've ever tried playing an online game on a non-gaming laptop on hotel with-fi while away on business but let me tell you, it's a nightmare!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    You're not one of those cheating cheaters who changed the date on their computer to get the one for not playing for five years, are you?

Awwwwwww, now that is love! We each have a gaming PC but no gaming laptops. I don't know if you've ever tried playing an online game on a non-gaming laptop on hotel with-fi while away on business but let me tell you, it's a nightmare!
    Hey. How is that cheating? It shows resourcefulness. :-P It is like writing a macro to open and close sandbox universe all night for a week to get the achievements unlocked there too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I played WoW on wifi on a 32bit windows vista laptop that had no dedicated graphics and only 1gb of ram. Does that count? lol we both have dual screens now, so 4 across the desks plus our laptops. We have a slight gaming obsession

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gamermummy For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (08-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH is a big gamer. I play WoW, and have been known to play a little bit of Guild Wars 2, LOTR Online, SW: TOR, and Rift, but I never play any of those anymore unfortunately. DH just hit level 100 with his main tonight in the new WoW expansion, but I'm only level 95 so far and I've only played 2 zones. Thanks to being a mum now it'll probably take me til the next expansion comes out to finish Draenor! Oh well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are playing GTA on xbox one at the moment, me and DH. I can take it or leave it though. Also a few arcade games. I also tend to like the app type puzzle games on Google store. Cookie Jam was a fave, I got a bit fed up of it though. I'm on to something like Charm king I think it's called now.. I guess that's not proper gaming but still enjoyable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    DH is a big gamer. I play WoW, and have been known to play a little bit of Guild Wars 2, LOTR Online, SW: TOR, and Rift, but I never play any of those anymore unfortunately. DH just hit level 100 with his main tonight in the new WoW expansion, but I'm only level 95 so far and I've only played 2 zones. Thanks to being a mum now it'll probably take me til the next expansion comes out to finish Draenor! Oh well.
    I was level 100 2 days after Draenor came out :S lol I just crammed it hard while the baby was asleep! Currently levelling my hunter to 100, but its not so much of a rush. Has he been to Ashran yet? They changed something and the queues have been insane the last few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    He didn't mention anything. He's in Nagrand now.

I fully intended on smashing it during nap times and in the evenings, but I've just been too busy with the usual chores and such. I seem to only find time to log in, do my garrison, and that's it! Hoping to get into it more in the coming week, fingers crossed.