+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Same here, @Penny88! It doesn't help that LoL is a MOBA so you can't even pause it if you have to do something else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    I'm so jealous! I went to PAX last year but this year I had DS so couldn't travel over East.
    Bummer, it was similar for us but we just dragged DS along! We only had to go from Sydney though so much easier than Perth. DS slept through most of the chaos, as shown
    Screen Shot 2014-12-04 at 6.53.14 PM.jpg

3. The Following User Says Thank You to deku For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (05-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    i am a gamer mummy too. although the games i play are not the normal games. eg i just completed plant tycoon with all the magic plants.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by deku View Post
    Bummer, it was similar for us but we just dragged DS along! We only had to go from Sydney though so much easier than Perth. DS slept through most of the chaos, as shown
    Attachment 64216
    I had planned to go in cosplay as Annie from League of Legends with DS dressed up as Tibbers but it was all too hard really!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by tastychicken View Post
    i am a gamer mummy too. although the games i play are not the normal games. eg i just completed plant tycoon with all the magic plants.
    That's awesome, I love tycoon games.

Did anyone here play The Stanley Parable?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mummies! Although I don't play a lot of games I am fable obsessed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey here's a question for the gamer mums, does your other half also play? What do you do when a game comes out that you both want to play?
    We've been lucky so far that all the games released in the post-baby age that we've both been into have had co-op/vs modes so we can play together. But there should be a new Zelda next year that we'll both want to play as soon as it comes out, it's going to be impossible without spoiling it for the other! (Really I should say, it'll be impossible for me to ever get a chance to play it without DP spoiling it, since he still seems to have a remarkable amount of free time…)
    Any tips from families who have gone through this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by deku View Post
    Hey here's a question for the gamer mums, does your other half also play? What do you do when a game comes out that you both want to play?
    We've been lucky so far that all the games released in the post-baby age that we've both been into have had co-op/vs modes so we can play together. But there should be a new Zelda next year that we'll both want to play as soon as it comes out, it's going to be impossible without spoiling it for the other! (Really I should say, it'll be impossible for me to ever get a chance to play it without DP spoiling it, since he still seems to have a remarkable amount of free time…)
    Any tips from families who have gone through this?
    My partner and i are mostly pc gamers on steam so we never use each others pc's. We tease each other with screen shots sometimes if we are playing the same game like ramming a cargo liner into the opera house in ship simulator extreme. We tend to play different games mostly though. Our guilty pleasure is cuddling up and doing find the hidden object games in bed together. It is like watching a bad soap.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwell's Silver Hammer For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (06-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    That's awesome, I love tycoon games.

Did anyone here play The Stanley Parable?
    I completed it a few years ago. :-P I used to work in a few gaming shops and a guy i worked with bet he would complete it first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I had planned to go in cosplay as Annie from League of Legends with DS dressed up as Tibbers but it was all too hard really!
    Plus pax had that stupid cosplay only allowed on the sunday rule.