+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Best pram to jog in.is light.can have a capsule and a second seat.can fit through sho

Hi.im trying to find the best jogging pram that has attachments like capsule and second seat. Also light and fits in shopping aisles. In that order.i dont mind if it isnt light or is too big as long as u can definetly jog with it and put a capsule and second seat. Tia
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi jasmine I commented on one of your other posts about fitness and working out etc. so I know you really want a serious running pram!

I have a separate pram for running, I couldn't find any pram that would satisfy day to day and be excellent for running. My running pram is a Chariot and I also have the cycling attachment for it so it can be used as a bike trailer. I highly recommend it! I can run the same 5:30/km pace with the pram as I do without it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi GM01!!! How are you? How is your training going.are u still training with the PT/midwife? Done a triathlon yet?

So the chariot. You reckon I should buy it second hand then? I thought to buy one of those prams cos all the other prams feel too bulky to push. I havent actually trialed a chariot but ive seen them pushed by other muns at the beach and they just seem more smoother and easy to handle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    There are very few true jogging and running prams on the market. A lot that are advertised that way wouldn't stand up to your kind of pace. Steelcraft do the bob and mountain buggy do one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    I have the mountain buggy all terrain as i love hiking and going off road. This pram would stand up to anything. I take it on sand dunes with no worries. it can take a capsule but only comes in a single.

I have looked that the adventure buggy which may fit your requirements with the 4 duel wheel attachment/detachments.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys I will have a look at these buggies.but I think I might have to buy 2 prams.im a serious runner, well not a marathon runner haha.10km-20km runs so I want something thats not going to frustrate me.but defiently looking at these buggies cos if I dont have to buy 2 prams then I wont.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The only double running pram I can think of is the BOB duallie, but it's a side by side, so if you haven't got 2 kids in it now, it would be annoying. I'd get a single running pram for now, and the upgrade when you need two seats. Unfortunately people like us who do a lot of exercise with our prams often end up accumulating them, it's just part of who we are as active people. There is not one single pram that is going to fit all our needs. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea im thinking you and GM01 are right.will probably end up with 2 prams what running pram did u buy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has capsule attachments but no second seat but is a great jogging pram: Bumbleride indie

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KT8 For This Useful Post:

jasminecook85  (04-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Best pram to jog in.is light.can have a capsule and a second seat.can fit thr...

I have the baby jogger summit x3 and it's fantastic. I use it for running and also as my everyday pram. Love the one handed fold and it handles really well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

jasminecook85  (05-12-2014)