+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The day and night ones that need a label and that they need a license for work well, you feel less like crap after a few doses. Get orange juice and drink that as well I am not sure if it works or your brain tricks you into believing it works but I find it helps. I have also been told having half a onion near your bed when you sleep held because it absorbs the germs, I haven't tried it but some people swear by it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    I don't have any orange juice but I have a juicer. Might juice some oranges tomatoes and whatever else I can find. I do find the vitamin boost does help.

Wow I can actually take a deep breath now and breathe through my nose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep in WA every medication that has psuedoephindrine in it they take your license for as druggies used to go from chemist to chemist buying up so they could manufacture drugs.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyflower For This Useful Post:

snowqu33n  (03-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's illegal to sell pseudo ephedrine containing products without a drivers license in WA! We actually get audited on it by the health dept 😜. I sometimes add a decongestant nasal spray to the tablets for a really blocked nose (can only use for a few days though)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Ahahaha..

They worked so well I fell asleep! I guess they helped clear me up enough that my body didn't have to fight so hard to breathe and cough so much that it just decided to have a rest instead. And yes I took the day time ones.