Closed Thread
Page 99 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all!

Congratulations @kizmetzing! Those tests are looking pretty good! Hope your BT brings great news!

So glad the EPU went well for you both @bella25 & @hermia! Great numbers! Fingers crossed for good fertilisation results tomorrow!
    @Chillout71 good luck for you BT!
    @emily3011 - Congrats on being PUPO! Hope the 2WW is kind to you!
    @ArryLa, so sorry, big hugs to you. Enjoy your pizza and wine tonight and good luck with Plan B!

Hope the 2WW is being kind to all the PUPO ladies!!

AFM - Bloods today (Day 5 of jabbing) Oestrogen is 1055 on 125 of Gonal F, which they are really happy with, so starting Orgalutran tonight - thanks for everyones suggestions! I'll be jabbing myself so I'll need all the suggestions! Lol. Scan and BT Friday.

Hope everyone is doing well!

x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to newmummy85 For This Useful Post:

ArryLa  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ArryLa sorry to hear your bad news take care of yourself and enjoy that red wine!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

ArryLa  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies 😃I'm jumping on board!
    Af arrived today so starting meds tomorrow night. 3rd cycle for us..hope 3rd times the charm!
    Good luck to all.
    Congrats on the Bfps and commiserations on the Bfns.
    Wishing all on here Baby dust✨✨

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question about professionalism in your clinics ladies: Today I got my treatment plan for my next FET in the mail (I am in one state and my clinic is in another). It is riddled with errors. Examples: it says that I have had two pregnancies and FIVE live births. Twins and triplets, perhaps? Umm no, I have three children not five. It also lists my history as 4 stim cycles, 1 cancelled and three completed. I have had four stim cycles, but it was two cancelled and two completed. In the box that has my info, my AMH is listed as 7.5 (should be between 14 and 30), but when you get further down the page to fertility issues, it says male factor only and the box they could have ticked for low AMH is blank.
    I know none of these things really affect my upcoming cycle, BUT.....we've paid a lot of money over the years and trusted these people with our hopes and dreams, and they can't even get their paperwork right. If they're doing such a half assed job of record keeping, what else aren't they doing properly?
    What would you do? Politely correct them, say nothing, or kick up a fuss?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Octonaut I would definitely question the errors!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadette For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    First injection today, wasn't bad at all!!!! Didn't hurt! I think the trick is once you commit with the needle, just gotta stick it in! (It's my first ivf) Here's hoping for a great IVF journey all Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @octonaut - sounds frustrating. I agree, you pay a lot and they should get the detail right. Our clinic is riddled with this (trying to give me drugs without ice on a 30 degree day refusing to replace drugs that were opened until the day I needed them - - the clinic is an hour away and I would have had no time to get there the day I needed it so spent $200 getting the script made locally after my FS who is local just agreed to write me a script - he's sick of the clinic too) and I understand how frustrating it is but we choose to stay because our FS is amazing. So if it is a particular doctor or protocol or something that keeps you going back, then I would do everything I can to point out the errors without getting them too offside. If you're getting sick of it and contemplating leaving then I'd go a bit harder. I'd probably start by ringing and asking if your paperwork /file was mixed up as none of it looks right. I'd say it looks like you've got someone else's file because ...x,y,z... Sort of try to make it their problem instead of taking it on board. We have enough to deal with without doing other people's jobs!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ArryLa - sorry to hear of your BFN - enjoy your wine Hun and love the attitude, plan B tomorrow.
    @billykate-so glad to hear your first injection went well. This was my first cycle too and I didn't find the needles as bad as I thought I would. Hope they keep being bearable for you!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

ArryLa  (04-02-2015),billykate  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's price and the fact that they have our donor sperm there. We would move but we can't if we want our children to be full biological siblings, which we do.
    I have complained to them before, when they messed up two of our cycles, and I got a refund on both of them. I know the clinic is low cost so I don't expect the red carpet and I just ignore it when their nurses and receptionists are rude (mostly, sometimes I fire back) but getting our records right is pretty important!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ArryLa so sorry to read about your result. I hope the pizza was delicious!

Welcome @Jadette I'm sorry you have had to join us here but hopefully your journey will be smooth sailing
    @octonaut I would totally question that, regardless of if it affected the next cycle, it's not professional at all.
    @billykate well done on the first injection, hopefully they all go as well!

AFM: Had my ultrasound today, have 37ish follicles with about 7 over 10mm, but not yet big enough to harvest. A couple at 14, 13 and 12. A few more days of injections then ultrasound on Friday morning. Could only get a mid morning appointment so have to take the morning off work, poor form in my first week!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sullo08 For This Useful Post:

ArryLa  (04-02-2015),Jadette  (05-02-2015),octonaut  (04-02-2015)