Closed Thread
Page 98 of 110 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Kitmetzing - woo hoo fabulous looking tests, well done!! I have to start progesterone 200mg twice daily starting tomorrow and pregnyl shots days 4 and 7 post today, but will ask fs if I can do 3, 5 and 7 to give me a bit extra boost. Was it you who said you bled a lot like me? Can I ask what you did and/or think might work to help? Thank you so much and well done on those double lines!!!
    @hermia - well done, 8 eggs is brilliant, especially if you were expecting 3. Must have been great to wake up to that news. I only had 7 follicles on Monday so was and still am over the moon at 6.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniSam View Post
    Have you taken a hpt? Or going to wait for blood test? Fingers crossed x
    No I've managed to hold off on POAS...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keiko thank you for your kind message. I was so happy to have more than a few eggs, right from the start because of my low reserve, FS said if we get 1 to transfer it would be a good outcome and 1 to freeze would be brilliant so my expectations were set at low from the start. I don't know why he didn't aspirate today and didn't think to ask! I'm just going to his rooms tomorrow to get it done, apparently he just uses a thin little tube like they use for ET and suck out fluid. He said it will improve chance of implantation to 30-40%. So we are still in with a shot. I hope. I'm so used to hurdles now I'm not too down about it but would have obviously preferred the perfect environment for our embie (fx we get one - still a few hurdles to jump on that front).
    How are you going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillout71 View Post
    No I've managed to hold off on POAS...
    Fantastic will power x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    @Kitmetzing - woo hoo fabulous looking tests, well done!! I have to start progesterone 200mg twice daily starting tomorrow and pregnyl shots days 4 and 7 post today, but will ask fs if I can do 3, 5 and 7 to give me a bit extra boost. Was it you who said you bled a lot like me? Can I ask what you did and/or think might work to help? Thank you so much and well done on those double lines!!!
    @hermia - well done, 8 eggs is brilliant, especially if you were expecting 3. Must have been great to wake up to that news. I only had 7 follicles on Monday so was and still am over the moon at 6.
    Yes @bella25 it was me with the bleeding issues. My October stim, I think, was a complete waste of time and money. I started bleeding 3 days post transfer, so that emby never stood a chance (worst bleeding ever in terms of heavy, TMI but it got so bad I ended up getting in the shower because it was so heavy that tampons/pads really couldn't keep up). BUT I wasn't on any support other than the progesterone post EPU. So at our follow up appointment my DH and I were pretty pushy about doing something to stop that happening again. So 1500iu Pregnyl day 3, 6 and 9 post EPU. What's three more injections hey?

Hope those gorgeous little embies do their thing and your FS solves your spotting issues!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kizmetzing - thank you so so much for sharing and it's never tmi. Your story and great looking sticks give me so much hope and inspiration!!! Day 3,6,9 pregnyls sound perfect. FS said I could definitely do 3 so I was just wondering about which days and I like the sound of what you did! Thank you so much again for sharing and I wish you all the very best for your BT and a healthy pregnancy.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

kizmetzing  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just stopping in to say hi to some familiar names.
    @kizmetzing congratulations on the double lines. How exciting!
    @hermia glad to hear you got lots of little eggies at EPU. Fingers crossed there's a sticky one in there for you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET in January/February 2015

Hi all, I'm officially PUPO.
    Last edited by emily3011; 06-02-2015 at 09:30.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

billykate  (04-02-2015),Butterfly39  (05-02-2015),LetsMakeItHappen  (05-02-2015),octonaut  (04-02-2015),Sharlie  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all the newbies.

Update from me. Had my BT and its sadly a BFN this time. I knew it was coming - got some spotting that got heavier and heavier yesterday. So had my tears all shed beforehand. The nurse was very nice which really helped.
    Pizza and red wine tonight.

Plan B tomorrow.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ArryLa For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry @ArryLa. Big hugs and I hope we get to see your plan B as a BFP!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

ArryLa  (04-02-2015)