Closed Thread
Page 95 of 110 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @Butterfly39 I think we’ve cycled together before! I’m on synarel and hoping to start jabs on Friday too. I stopped the pill on Sunday, so just waiting to AF to start now… Wishing you all the best this time around

@hermia Wow, that was fast! Good luck to you and @bella25 for EPU tomorrow!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

bella25  (03-02-2015),Butterfly39  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlie and @Scootyboots Congratulations!! Very happy for you both.

I am having my FET tomorrow at 12.45 pm have taken the day off work to relax and fit in acupuncture appointments. Bit nervous but excited.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (03-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry also congrats @piper I hope you get good results and it continues smoothly for you xo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

Piper01  (03-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I'm new to this site. I had my first EPU yesterday which left me in excruciating pain, feeling better today but still in pain. I had 40 follicles and 32 eggs collected. I have been advised that we currently have 20 embryos on day 1. Fingers crossed for the next 4 days.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LetsMakeItHappen For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @LetsMakeItHappen and welcome. I had my epu yesterday too. I was in horrendous pain last night. I had to sleep sitting up because it hurt so much to lie down! Thankfully today I'm feeling better, but still a bit average. I've been in bed all day!

That's awesome that 20 eggs have fertilised! Hopefully most will make it to day 5 so you won't have to do another stim cycle. Seven of my eggs fertilised which I'm really happy about, I've got everything crossed I don't lose too many between now and day 5.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to besha For This Useful Post:

LetsMakeItHappen  (03-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by besha View Post
    Hi @LetsMakeItHappen and welcome. I had my epu yesterday too. I was in horrendous pain last night. I had to sleep sitting up because it hurt so much to lie down! Thankfully today I'm feeling better, but still a bit average. I've been in bed all day!

That's awesome that 20 eggs have fertilised! Hopefully most will make it to day 5 so you won't have to do another stim cycle. Seven of my eggs fertilised which I'm really happy about, I've got everything crossed I don't lose too many between now and day 5.
    Hi @besha, congratulations on your 7 fertilised eggs. Was it your first EPU?
    I can't believe the pain it causes. I've spent the day in bed too. I just spoke to the nurse who said I can still get worse before I get better due to OHSS. Everything crossed for both of us. Nice to find someone who had EPU the same day as me and traveling the same 5 day journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope my second. I had one last year as well, I only got two embryos from that and both were bfns. So hopeful for a better outcome this time last epu I felt ok the day of, but just wanted to curl up and die the next day! So a bit of a different experience to this one. I'm starting to feel better now though, hoping I'm over the worst of it and don't develop OHSS.
    Keep your fluids up, lots of water and Gatorade/powerade and protein (shakes/sustagen or meat!). Hopefully it will be a good result for both of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    20 fertilised eggs! That sounds amazing! Well done! Hope you feel better really soon!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

LetsMakeItHappen  (03-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done to you both! Those are great results... Hope you both feel better soon.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sullo08 For This Useful Post:

besha  (03-02-2015),LetsMakeItHappen  (03-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg what a day. My boss is such a tosser.

Now that that's off my chest. Hope everyone else has had a good day 😊

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaniSam For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (03-02-2015),Sharlie  (03-02-2015)