Closed Thread
Page 87 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    @DaniSam I've actually never heard of them not scheduling a BT and asking for you to do a hpt! Unless it's over Xmas and they are closed but they almost always request you get one anyway (unless you get definite AF). Seems strange to me...
    @MrsChino thanks very much for you thoughts, it means a lot at such a difficult time. It came out of the blue so here hoping our little emby is a fighter. I'm not feeling anything though
    I agree it's strange. And I have heard of people get neg hpt but pos blood test so I'd rather be safe than sorry. Think I will call tomorrow and ask them to post me out a blood test request form. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    How do people get on with work clothes. Mine are getting very tight around my tummy due to swelling/bloating. Would it be advisable to try and wear looser clothing or would the pressure on belly be ok with a little embie on board? Also would it be ok to start Pilates do you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniSam View Post
    How do people get on with work clothes. Mine are getting very tight around my tummy due to swelling/bloating. Would it be advisable to try and wear looser clothing or would the pressure on belly be ok with a little embie on board? Also would it be ok to start Pilates do you think?
    I struggled with all clothes full stop! I bought looser style stretchy clothes and I'm lucky that my work clothes are pretty comfortable. The pressure is completely fine with the embryo so don't stress. Most of my bloating and pain from my ovaries has gone now just with cramping lots so hopefully all good tom at work.

I do recall last week though saying to a colleague that my ovaries felt like they were going to fall out of my vagina and I couldn't wait to get home and whip my knickers off! To be honest I went knicker free a lot until the last few days... At home I mean

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

Thank you so much for the welcome! Looking forward to catching up with everything!

Congrats to those who are PUPO! Fingers crossed for super sticky embies!
    Thinking of those having egg collections this week! Hoping for good numbers for you all!
    @Sharlie - thanks for doing the list! I'm not sure how you did it! @Excited1 - I'm terribly sorry to hear about your FIL, my thoughts are with you & your family.

I'm sorry for the lack of personals! This thread moves so quickly! Note to self to check in more regularly and catch up with everything!

Good luck to everyone! Fingers are crossed!!

x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to newmummy85 For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (01-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    I struggled with all clothes full stop! I bought looser style stretchy clothes and I'm lucky that my work clothes are pretty comfortable. The pressure is completely fine with the embryo so don't stress. Most of my bloating and pain from my ovaries has gone now just with cramping lots so hopefully all good tom at work.

I do recall last week though saying to a colleague that my ovaries felt like they were going to fall out of my vagina and I couldn't wait to get home and whip my knickers off! To be honest I went knicker free a lot until the last few days... At home I mean
    Thank u for that. I agree about the undies but never thought about going without them. May have to give it a go. I went and bought granny undies and they nearly come to my boobs. Lol. They are the worst things ever.
    I wear 3/4 pants to work and gee I find it hard to find nice ones that don't look like I'm heading off to the gym. And the only ones I can find are sold out of my size or they only have white left.

Hope your feeling better now @Excited1? How's your FIL? Sending my positive thoughts your way xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, having my first down moment since first FET on Wednesay (so I'm 4dp5dt). Having AF cramps and lower back pain and my uterus area feels hot 😢 But normally my luteal phase is really long (like normally get AF 16-18dpo, if I'm getting AF cramps 8dpo and only 4 days after transfer is this a really bad sign? The thing is I did a HPT this morning and got a super super faint line.. ohhh I didn't want to get all negative and down I was feeling so relaxed and confident! Faaaarkking hellllllllll (I'm so sorry I'm not sure if swearing is allowed) 😭

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DellaDella For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (01-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DellaDella View Post
    Having AF cramps and lower back pain
    Not to raise your hopes but I get uterine cramping about that time in early pregnancy. Is this your first pregnancy? Did you do a trigger? If you're getting lines with no trigger then that can only be a good sign!

Also is it possible you may need hormone support?

Also swearing perfectly acceptable if you can get it past the censors.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharlie For This Useful Post:

DellaDella  (01-02-2015),StillHopeful  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Sharlie, no trigger, it was a natural FET, and we did a BT on day of transfer and confirmed no hormone support required (although I took some convincing!) So yes this would be my first pregnancy if it's worked after ttc 18months including failed fresh Ivf cycle. I will do another hpt in the morning and see if that ghosty line is any more visible.. meanwhile I'll try to shut my brain up 😨

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DellaDella For This Useful Post:

Oldey  (01-02-2015),Sharlie  (02-02-2015),StillHopeful  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck delladella x

I'm just dropping in to let you know I'm still here reading and supporting you guys x 🎉🎏

I'm coping a bit better with my BFN now and just hoping our FET works in March because we only have one embryo. I think the saving grace was that I won't be 37 weeks pg for my sisters wedding in which I'm MOH. 33 weeks will be much better thanks universe!! x

Good luck Pupo's x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Scootyboots  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DellaDella View Post
    Thanks @Sharlie, no trigger, it was a natural FET, and we did a BT on day of transfer and confirmed no hormone support required (although I took some convincing!) So yes this would be my first pregnancy if it's worked after ttc 18months including failed fresh Ivf cycle. I will do another hpt in the morning and see if that ghosty line is any more visible.. meanwhile I'll try to shut my brain up 😨
    How exciting!! Hoping to hear about a stronger line today.... I do believe the twinges you are feeling is normal

I woke up this morning extremely hot and feeling like I needed to vomit. Have started it feel better now but I'm hoping that's a good sign.