Closed Thread
Page 81 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @DaniSam the only thing I have is Pessaries, so yes no trigger or tablets, much nicer than the IVF, I didnt feel right for ages after all those drugs
    @Sharlie you made me lol with your last comment - choking on your spit
    @bella25 congrats on all those follies. Weds not too much longer, I hope the time passes quick and you get a fresh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlie View Post
    Hey @Minib ill give role (roll?) call a bash this weekend. I'm usually on my phone but will graduate to iPad for the occasion. AFM I am doing good. Morning sickness already! I wasn't sick with the pregnancy that ended so I'm thinking that is a good sign. Insomnia, crazy sore boobs and way too much saliva which is hilarious. I choked on my own spit the other day, lol.
    Thanks Sharlie! If you do it for a week, I could do it again after that. Wow ms already. How far along are you? It can only be a good sign to get ms so early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET in January/February 2015

Hi Ladies, Hope all is well x
    @Sharlie the morning sickness sounds promising! Xx

I got an email from clinic last night with my FET plan. I'm starting the BCP Monday to quieten ovaries down and stopping on FEB 17 for hopefully a March 10 transfer.
    I'm also doing the progynova, patches and they couldn't forget the crinone 😉 did the FET ladies have these or just a natural cycle? Xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (31-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did ovulation induction for my FET started 100iu of puregon day 4 of my cycle continued daily injections till about day 14 when I triggered with pregnyl transfer 5 days after then another pregnyl injection to support on transfer day and that's it for me I haven't been in crinone this time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scootyboots For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (31-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emily3011 View Post
    @Jenniwithanl how exciting! Hope it all goes well tomorrow, fingers crossed for you! That's good to know it's normal not to have an ultrasound, I was wondering whether they were going to tell me at the last minute or just didn't do them. But that makes sense about working it out through the BT's!
    All went well thanks Emily! And yes I asked again and they said my progesterone levels were good and when they prepared the transfer I asked was the lining looking good and she said it's looking perfect. So I am now a lot more comfortable about the natural process not including ultrasounds. It all depends on the state of the BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post

I got an email from clinic last night with my FET plan. I'm starting the BCP Monday to quieten ovaries down and stopping on FEB 17 for hopefully a March 10 transfer.
    I'm also doing the progynova, patches and they couldn't forget the crinone 😉 did the FET ladies have these or just a natural cycle? Xx
    No crinone for me this time - but in Nov for ivf cycle yes but stopped after BFP.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

I did an ovulation induction cycle too with 37.5 gonal f upped to 50 after a week as I wasn't doing much, trigger with 5000 pregnyl on 23/1 and 4x pregnyl boosters of 1500 on 27/1, 30/1, 2/2, 5/2 FET was in 29/1 and final BT on 9/2. I have had luteal issues so hence the pregnyl. Last BFP my prog levels were fine so didn't need anything after.

@Scootyboots when is your BT? Or have I missed it??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks guys x
    Can anyone tell me how to start a thread? It's not proving to be an easy task to find? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful I am on FET cycle . have no medication up to ET. After ET, I'll have a BT to check if I need pessaries. I had issue with my luteal phase so might need prog support. Good to hear you have a plan for next cycle.

What I've done so far is an ultrasound and BT. Have another ultrasound and BT on Monday. The clinic also asked me to do ovulation test at home. They gave me a box of tests.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys x
    Can anyone tell me how to start a thread? It's not proving to be an easy task to find? Lol
    Are you on the phone or iPad? Go to the forum you wanted the thread to be in, then on top right hand corner click on little tick icon and select new thread. Hope it works for you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post: