Closed Thread
Page 78 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @kitzmetzing;- I am so sorry you got OHSS again. I am currently battling the same issue- still from my EPU that was a week ago! My stomach still looks like I am 6 months pregnant. It is so uncomfortable and it's just plain sore. It feels like my whole body got a bashing from the ribs to down below. I have been in touch with FS and as long as you are drinking and weeing ok they aren't overly concerned. It's when you stop that and also have vomiting, which in my case thankfully I have not had. He also said that from now on it should start going down...hasn't so far. I am just about ready to go to the shop and by some spanks and see if that would suck it all in- we have a housewarming tomorrow and I am just so big , where hiding it in clothing is impossible. Not sure if the pressure would be any good on the stomach though. Good luck with yours. Also make sure you eat plenty of protein and have electrolytes. Fingers crossed it won't hang around for that long. I didn't realise you can also get it after a transfer. Fingers crossed I don't need to go through this all again with the transfer...eeK!

If you are worried though give your FS a call and just double check? Especially since you have a history! Big hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kitzmetzing; and don't run! Not even after a dog, child etc. You can end up with ovarian torsion! My FS said definitely no exercise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @JenniwithanI Definitely thyroid, TSH I think, was up around the 4.5 mark and has dropped to 2.4 on Thyroxine, but also on the Prednisolone to prevent antibody attacking embryo.
    @Excited1 and @DaniSam my BT is also 9/2! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 unfortunately I have had the ohss since epu, Tuesday 20th. I think it gets worse if you get pg but last cycle I bled 4 days post 5 day transfer, so I was adamant my fs make sure that doesn't happen again! So on pregnyl (last dose last night thankfully) which of course is hcg so same effect as being pg. fortunately the vomiting has ceased.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kizmetzing- They did a transfer this month with a history of PCOS and OHSS?? - WOW!! My FS initially wanted to go straight down the freezer pathway with no transfer and a Lucrin trigger (contains no hcg) as he said PCO people have a tendency to get OHSS much easier. You poor thing. And the pregnyl wouldn't help. Why are you taking this? Sorry I haven't been on it so not sure what it is. I hope the ohss settles down soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Just made the call to the clinic that AF is here and angry they are moving BT to this Arvo so I can stop the crinone.

I don't know if it's a good or bad thing but they might start FET cycle straight away!? They said because I wasent stimmed very much (6 eggs). I'm in 2 minds, I'd love to jump in straight away and try and maybe have a November due date (I really don't want a dec baby for baby's sake lol) but if it's less chance than waiting a month, I don't want to because we only have one lonely beautiful frosty there and I want to give it the best chance!
    Anyone have any thoughts on FET straight after Fresh stim? X

Just waiting on clinic to ring and tell me BFN Bloods and what's next...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 I have a history on menoraghea (man, I have no idea how to spell that, but basically I bleed, and bleed, and bleed). It comes kind of randomly and takes a lot of stopping. It happened my last stim cycle and I started bleeding before that emby even stood a chance. With the cost of ivf, we can't afford to literally bleed it down the loo, so I was pretty adamant that I wanted luteal support for this cycle and fs recommended this.

The good news for today is after my whinge post earlier, I am feeling ok-ish now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies,

I hope you are all ok today.

I know I'm crazy for testing this early but the 2ww does that to me!

I'm freaking out as I'm too scared to believe it! My BT is not until the 3rd, I hope the line keeps getting darker fx
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1422579995.089839.jpg

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IVFonly For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (30-01-2015),Sharlie  (30-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DellaDella View Post
    @JenniwithanI Definitely thyroid, TSH I think, was up around the 4.5 mark and has dropped to 2.4 on Thyroxine, but also on the Prednisolone to prevent antibody attacking embryo.
    @Excited1 and @DaniSam my BT is also 9/2! 😊
    Thanks DellaDella - that's good to know. So has mine it has dropped into the normal range now too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, officially PUPO! Transferred a beautiful five day expanded blastocyst on a natural cycle. They said the lining was lovely and thick thank goodness. In it went and it's just gorgeous. But they said "there he is"! Can they determine gender without doing the tests? Or is it just a general term?

Just a lovely feeling. I am going to hold off from POS until my BT on 10/02. It's too much of a mind game I think. I'll see if I can hold out.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

2015  (30-01-2015),IVFonly  (30-01-2015),Sharlie  (30-01-2015)