Closed Thread
Page 74 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you upload pics from your iPhone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes Scootyboots when commenting there is a camera icon bottom left (above keyboard) x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Scootyboots  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't see it, but I'm a bit special when it comes to technology. Also it's now also saying Im not allowed, when I try and thank people, but was fine before...... Might be bed time

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Scootyboots For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its officially over for us, my clinic agreed to do BT and I got our big negative call this afternoon.
    At least I can stop the crinone now and get some closure on this roller coaster.
    Super sad today, I'm sure it's just the certainty of it all now and the raging hormones.

My apologise for not doing personals, I must sit down and catch up on all that has been going on.

@ stillhopeful I'm so sorry for you. Maybe we are in sync after all.
    Hoping to FET in March. Would love to share a BFP with you then x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Juzzabelle10 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzzabelle10 View Post
    Its officially over for us, my clinic agreed to do BT and I got our big negative call this afternoon.
    At least I can stop the crinone now and get some closure on this roller coaster.
    Super sad today, I'm sure it's just the certainty of it all now and the raging hormones.

My apologise for not doing personals, I must sit down and catch up on all that has been going on.

@ stillhopeful I'm so sorry for you. Maybe we are in sync after all.
    Hoping to FET in March. Would love to share a BFP with you then x
    I'm so sorry Juzzabelle and was thinking yesterday, Yep, we are in sync after all. I'm trying not to think the FET is so far away. I'm instead trying to look at it like in 2 months we could be 4 weeks pregnant xx

Chin up babe, those 2 beautiful frosties fought through to be our babies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    My pregnancy is over too, only two days after I found out about it. Good luck to all and I'll be back in a few days to see how you're all doing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, my cycles been cancelled.
    There was a cyst so it's stopping follicles from growing normally this month.
    Sorry @Oldey and @octonaught and big hugs.
    All the very best to everyone still jabbing and waiting.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to amie999 For This Useful Post:

Gemini1980  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, sorry I've been away past few days. Crazy busy with work.

Im sorry to read about the BFN. That is disappointing and I hope their are BFPs in the very near future for everyone

my 2WW is nearly over. I had my BT this morning and have to wait till 3pm to find out the result. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure it'll be a BFN. I've had pre-AF symptoms last couple of days which is normal for me. AF is due tomorrow AM and I'm like clockwork. We are just deciding whether to look into my husband having a reversal to see if that works or continue with ICSI. Either way it will be 6 months before we can try again. I'm hopefully that one day we'll get our own bundle of joy .

I am thinking positive thoughts for you all and hope and pray for plenty of BFPs for everyone here and sticky embryos

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful, @Juzzabelle10 and @octonaut I’m so sorry ladies, I was so crossing my fingers for you. It's just devastating, really, and I know there aren't any words that will help. Big big comforting hugs to you all.

@amie999 Oh no, cancelled?! I can only imagine how disappointed you must be. Any thoughts on what your next move might be? Are they going to keep an eye on the cyst?

@Gemini1980 Hoping you get a wonderful surprise this afternoon. May the time pass quickly until your phone call

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Gemini1980  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just made the call to the clinic that AF is here and angry they are moving BT to this Arvo so I can stop the crinone.

I don't know if it's a good or bad thing but they might start FET cycle straight away!? They said because I wasent stimmed very much (6 eggs). I'm in 2 minds, I'd love to jump in straight away and try and maybe have a November due date (I really don't want a dec baby for baby's sake lol) but if it's less chance than waiting a month, I don't want to because we only have one lonely beautiful frosty there and I want to give it the best chance!
    @gemini my husband had a VR 18months ago and here we are doing ICSI still. I suppose it is a little bit better as hubby can give his sample naturally but the quality of his swimmers are poor even for IVF little lone the chance of ever conceiving naturally!! But you just don't know with these things. I know people who have been successful, and more people that haven't! If you have the money and 6 months up your sleeve maybe go for it but you may end up still doing ICSI like us and I think around 80% of VRs close over by the 2 year mark. I know one couple getting utd straight away and then going for number 2 and it was closed. We weren't even lucky enough to get pregnant once We had great numbers at 6 and 9 months but still 98% abnormal and DHs has stated closing over too. I wish you all the best in whatever journey you choose and hope you get results asap xoxo