Closed Thread
Page 73 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by octonaut View Post
    Yaaay @Keiko2012! Come on little embie, you can do it! @Oldey you poor thing. You probably just want to move on.
    I had a much darker bfp this morning, but have been bleeding heavily ever since. I called my clinic who said it would definitely be AF and not to bother with my pregnancy BT next week. Heartless w*nkers!!!
    I'm feeling really upset but not out of hope yet as I've had a similar thing before. Sidestepping my stupid clinic and going to GP this afternoon.
    I think that's mean, my clinic says you have to go in for bloods even if you get your period. 😞 it seems like that's a lot of assuming really. So sorry for the uncertainty and lack of support you're receiving.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scootyboots For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (28-01-2015),StillHopeful  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Sharlie that's a good line there

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scootyboots For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Scootyboots sounds like congratulations are in order to me! Well done superstar! How are you feeling?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

Scootyboots  (28-01-2015),StillHopeful  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a bad head cold 😷 other than that I feel normal, my nipples have been sore since trigger shot and if anything are probably easing. I'm being cautious though after our blighted ovum last cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's awesome Scootyboots! X

Man I never even got to POAS 😩 I don't know why AF came so early (7dp 4dt) 👎 but at least I'm not waitin on it and knowing its bfn I guess.

Sticky baby dust to all the BFPS! Man I feel so at home in this group!
    juzzabelle and Octo(if your 2 lines go 😢) maybe we can stay here for March if the others don't mind? Xoxo

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

bella25  (28-01-2015),octonaut  (28-01-2015),Scootyboots  (28-01-2015),Sharlie  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful- Are you certain you are out? Have you had a BT? Seems odd that AF came so early. So sorry and big hugs for you. Will you try again in Feb or in March? I am all for keeping this thread going. Everyone is so lovely and supportive. We should keep it going till the last person of this group has gotten their BFP! Now who is next to find out? We need some more sticky BFP's in this thread!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

2015  (28-01-2015),StillHopeful  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keiko yes I agree you ladies are amazing.
    @Sharlie those lines look so strong to me. I was using those tests last week to watch my pregnyl luteal support fade out and so am used to looking at faint little smudges, not bold thick lines like yours! They are inspiring!

@kooki yes this is my first ever stim cycle. I feel comfy on the boards/with the drugs as I've done countless medicated cycles. I've never done these drugs though so not sure what to expect. I would be overjoyed to get 9 mature eggs. With low ovarian reserve our FS just said "let's hope to get you one fresh and a frosty", so my expectations are not high. Still not feeling much in the ovaries but a little more than yesterday - fingers crossed if I haven't responded well at my scan on Friday (day 8) they can up the doses!
    @octonaut - I'm thinking of you and hope you get some answers soon.

I'm sorry I have not been keeping up with more personals - crazy busy day and with DH away I feel like I'm doing everything alone (even trying to have a baby!) well at least it makes me appreciate how awesome he is when he's here!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (30-01-2015),StillHopeful  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies, you're amazing x

Keiko I love the thought of that! Hope it's March that the rest of us get our BFPS!

AF is pretty heavy now and painful so I'm going to say I'm 99.9% sure I'm out. I'm going to do a test tomorrow for the fun of it but even if there were 2 lines I know that AF is too much for them to stick around anyway. I have never bleed before in pregnancy (not even implant) so I just can't keep hoping for a miracle. I need to Grieve and move on and hope 2 months pass quickly.

Thanks again for your support guys, it truly means a lot xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Scooty - everyone is different but for me - I usually do a 1500 pregnyl 4 and 7 dpo (so 3000 in total but 3 days apart) and at 6dp after the second trigger I still have a faint line on first response but nothing on crystal clear. I'd keep testing and see if the line gets darker or lighter. At this point I think it could be trigger but there is a good chance it's not if your body clears it out quickly.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

Scootyboots  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I'm not counting my chickens just yet, and being very cautious as to not get excited, but there isn't much room for it to get darker than it is atm😮