Closed Thread
Page 72 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino
    I tend to think that we are paying a lot for this treatment, and if you have questions or concerns it's ok to ask

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amie999 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (28-01-2015),octonaut  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Oldey not sure if this of any use but these are my pre and post miscarriage hcgs:

Hcg Levels

Transfer date: June 2
    17 June = 874 (15 days PT)
    24 June = 12,500 (22 days PT)
    1 July = 45,400 (29 days PT)
    8 July = 80,100 (36 days PT)
    15 July = 99,700 (43 days PT)
    17 July = Likely Miscarriage date
    25 July = D&C
    1 Aug = 200
    8 Aug = 23
    12 Aug = 10

Thinking of you. x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlie For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies - I guess I will just have to continue with the wait I was 60 at 7pt 45 at 9pt and down to 13 today at 13pt. @octonaut I'd be pretty frustrated if they were refusing to do any further BT - good thing your off to see your GP...fingers crossed you can get some answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzzabelle10 View Post
    Update- not the happiest of birthdays for DH. A BFN! No hope left, asking clinic for early blood test so I can stop the damn crinone and try and put this long painful month behind us.
    Good luck to all the faint BFP's may they grow stronger and stickier and you all will be able to hold those precious emmies in your arms in 9 months time xx
    Oh Juzzabelle that sucks 😭 looks like we could be cycling together again with our only frosties 😢

That sux Octo and I know how you feel. AF Started today and I have to make the call for early BT to stop the crinone 😔 I just don't know why it came early and wonder if the short LP is going to re occur...

Sharlie I am so happy for you. If anyone on this thread deserves it the most it's you (we all do but 5 years and your last one, you deserve it!). Xxx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (28-01-2015),Sharlie  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @octonaut- That is just horrible! I agree definitely go to the GP and find out in your own terms- at least you can be put out of limbo! You hear of it all the time- people being pregnant and still getting AF- so all hope is not gone yet -especially since you got a positive HPT? Very confusing. Wishing you all the best and let us know how you go with the results!

@MrsChino- yes I am so glad I got one embie! I am still so bloated, I still look 6 months pregnant and woke up in agony whilst sleeping again. But I can move a bit better today and am not walking all hunched over! I am also craving salty foods like mad. I will be glad when my stomach goes down, hopefully soon as we have a housewarming on saturday! EEK. I nearly thought about cancelling as I was just feeling so unwell.
    @Juzzabelle10 - I'm sorry about the BFN. What day are you up to. Yep definitely make sure you get a blood test. Big hugs!
    @StillHopeful- what day are you? Don't give up hope yet. I know its easier said than done. The 2WW is a nightmare of happiness and deep down anger and sadness.
    Last edited by Keiko2012; 28-01-2015 at 13:29.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, hoping I can join you on this ride. We are starting our third round of IVF tonight (first injection). First round had great response with 14 eggs but not great fertilisation, only 3. So we implanted one, one didn't survive and froze one which we used last November in a FET cycle. From that FS has recommended we try ICSI as an option to improve fertilisation, so here we are again!

I've gone back a few pages to catch up on what you are all up to (stalker style), congrats on the blasto keiko2012 that's awesome! I'm really sorry to read about your results Oldey and Octonaut and hope you are both coping as best you can...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bella I did 250 Gonal F for three days then FS reduced the dose to 200. When I started with 20ui Cetrotide, he reduced it to 150 and 100 the last day. I felt nothing, other than a bit bloated and tender breasts (the later got worse after egg collection though).

I got 14 eggs, 9 mature. Only one fertilised now frozen, but due to male factor, not egg quality related.
    Is this your first cycle?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

bella25  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET in January/February 2015

How everyone's doing? Sending my love to all of you, my superheroes! 💪🙅😘
    Last edited by Kookii; 28-01-2015 at 15:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to see all the folks on here going through BFNs, and the uncertainty of weak positives. It's such a stressful position to be in - even after the mindF*** of the TWW. I have my fingers crossed that you get some good news soon.

I found out last week that I tested positive for elevated NK cells. So that means that I'll be on the bondi protocol when we do our FET transfer next month, after the PGD this month. Is there anyone on here who also has this? It would be nice to think that this could be one of the reasons for the repeated miscarriages, although I don't think the science is too robust yet.

Started my injections on Monday, 300 Gonal F. By this time last cycle I had the most unbelievable headache, but this time I feel completely fine. Guess my body has been through so much hormonal change this year it's a bit like 'oh yeah, Gonal F, I remember you. welcome to the party'

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hermia For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I said I wasn't going to buy any HPT this time around.... Famous last words huh! Well, they were on sale ☺️ And who can resist a sale hey.
    In the car I said I wouldn't do them till fri, sat and sun bloodtest is Monday.
    But of course I get home and go to the bathroom as soon as I could. Anyway I got two lines and the test line is quite dark and came up before the control line.
    I had a 5000iui pregnyl shot last Thursday morning (6days ago) so would more than likely still have that in my system, but would the line be so dark if it's left over pregnyl?
    I'm 6dp5dt

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scootyboots For This Useful Post:

Piper01  (28-01-2015),Sharlie  (28-01-2015),StillHopeful  (28-01-2015)