Closed Thread
Page 70 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, with the Crinone 'sticks' I am taking, just wanting to check as I have been told that is can be prescribed under the PBS ($37.50) during ivf treatment but once you become pregnant you aren't entitled to it under PBS anymore and you have to pay full price ($180) which when you take twice a day will last about a week.

Apparently there is special scripts so the pharmacy knows if can be on the PBS. If I have to pay I guess I will. My dr has just gone away today for a few days so cant ask until next week so thought I would ask on here what advice /experience you girls have 💕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update- not the happiest of birthdays for DH. A BFN! No hope left, asking clinic for early blood test so I can stop the damn crinone and try and put this long painful month behind us.
    Good luck to all the faint BFP's may they grow stronger and stickier and you all will be able to hold those precious emmies in your arms in 9 months time xx

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juzzabelle10 For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (29-01-2015),Sharlie  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Congratulations Piper01!

I've just been reading that spotting on Crinone is VERY common.

Maybe I'm not out yet! Maybe I'm still PUPO! 🙏

I hate this, I've gone from depressed to hysterical that's it's all over, to having hope again. I thought AF was here but now the spotting has stopped again, but blood every time I wipe (sorry TMI). Xx
    Spotting with crinone is common as it irritates your cervix so hopefully that's all it is.

Thanks for the congrats too. I know what you mean, I've cried everyday for the last 4-5 days, either happy tears or sad tears!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to everyone having a transfer today x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @DellaDella

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlie For This Useful Post:

DellaDella  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Juzzabelle10 I'm so sorry. Take time to heal. I am hoping next round will bring you joy. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone discovered any magical remedies for reducing stress during the 2ww? First FET today after a failed fresh cycle, I have antithyroid antibody, which has hopefully been brought under control with meds so my body stops attacking embryos. Big love to everyone doing transfers today and to everyone else who needs it 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sore boobs started last night, which was the sign I was waiting for. Every step and jiggle killed me.

Today I used First Response and guess what happened within 10 seconds...

It's faint but its definitely a line!

I went from joy to immediate worry: here's hoping I can make it to the 2nd to make it official!

I'm sorry to those ladies who are having a tough time today. Just goes to show that you can't trust those dang tests until quite late. Last time I stayed negative until my BT. x

By the way, for those also facing challenges, we started this journey 5 long years ago due to severe MFI but found out along the way that I have PCOS, severe endometriosis, hashimotos (autoimmune thyroid, on thyroxine), on metformin for fasting insulin levels and an underlying rare illness that shall remain nameless. Oh and I'm old as dirt.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Sharlie; 28-01-2015 at 08:30.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sharlie For This Useful Post:

2015  (28-01-2015),bella25  (28-01-2015),besha  (28-01-2015),Butterfly39  (28-01-2015),IVFonly  (28-01-2015),StillHopeful  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sharlie wow you are one tough lady.

Those lines look simply beautiful. Well done

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Sharlie, very happy for you and with that list of ailments you've certainly given me hope for the future 😊 I'm on thyroxine as well, and prednisolone for antibody, how long have you been on thyroxine?