Closed Thread
Page 7 of 110 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How long is your cycle normally mrsjaguar? Hopefully only one or two days away from af given you trigger two weeks ago. Would you do a BT just to confirm you aren't pregnant?

Oh sharlie hopefully full flow soon.

Such a bizarre journey ivf. We either want af to arrive on time or not to arrive at all.

Should do a roll call once we are cycling so we can keep track?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes @StillHopeful, we will be cycle buddies. We are doing ICSI for MF too, and are going through Ballarat IVF.
    We have a gorgeous 14 month DD from a successful natural FET with them so are excited and hopeful to add to our family.

I'm eagerly anticipating AF as well @ minib and @Scootyboots. Let's hope she doesn't keep us waiting too long.

Good luck @Bubiboo, keep the faith x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Roll Call

Jan
    Sharlie - FET
    Juzzabelle10 - fresh ICSI
    Ivfonly - FET
    PrinceBsMumma - fresh stim?
    MrsChino - fresh ICSI
    Gelati - FET
    Minib - FET
    Hermia - fresh stim?
    Stillhopeful - fresh stim?
    Keiko2012 - fresh stim
    Emerald26 - fresh stim
    Kalliope - FET
    Excited1 - FET
    Mrsjaguar - FET
    Bella25 - fresh stim
    Scootyboots - FET

Feb
    Freakedout44 - fresh stim

2WW
    Bubiboo - when is BT?

Have I forgotten anyone?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Scootyboots  (30-12-2014),Sharlie  (30-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Hope it's ok to join in. We will be starting a fresh ICSI cycle in January.

Last year we did IVF/ICSI in July & August, both BFN. No frosties from the July cycle but managed to get 2 frosties from the August cycle. We then tried to do a FET in November but both of them didn't thaw well so didn't survive.

Fingers crossed for us all for 2015!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's great juzzabelle, hopefully it works first time! I'm secretly desperately hopeful it does, but in reality we might not even have sperm on the day of egg pick up 😁 we are 16months post vasectomy reversal and had alright numbers previously but the latest results suggest scar tissue is closing over the tubes 😭 hope we still have time.

MiniB we are doing a fresh ICSI cycle. (I think lol, this is my first cycle, for me anyway). I did ivf for donor eggs 6 years ago. Never thought I'd be needing it for me.

So here we all are waiting for the witch to arrive lol! Seems pretty weird after 15 months ttc naturally and falling apart at the sight of her and now I'm eagerly awaiting AF because now this journey is in someone else's hands! (So to speak) I'm so eager for the docs to take the reigns. I'm exhausted of it and even though I could just be at the beginning of another long journey, at least I have a doctor calling the shots this time! I took my last pill on Saturday so Af should be here by Wednesday but I'm told to start injections on Thursday regardless. Not much longer everyone! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also I have a question, I didn't get any alcohol swabs with my injections? My clinic is closed until day 5 of injecting so I can't ask. Should I just buy some at the chemist? I remember using them previously but in the instruction book it said to follow the advise of your clinic. Did everyone else use them? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful I didn't worry about the alcohol swabs for either of my cycles - with some needles you don't use them anyway and I never had any problems good luck for the beginning of your ivf journey, hopefully it's a short one! My DH has also had a vasectomy but we didn't bother with a reversal, just went straight to a TESA and ICSI. Out of 2 cycles we've had 2 BFP's

Welcome to all the other ladies about to embark on this crazy journey! Good luck to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you excited! To be honest I'm kind of upset at the doc that talked us into the VR. I thought it would work within months. If I had of known that it was a long repairing process and after a while it closes up again (in most cases) I would never have spent the 10g and year + of my life on that.
    We could have started icsi sept 2013 and who knows now. But you live and learn and I just pray this next journey works quickly, for all of us. I'm the least patient person in the world so the wait sux lol!

That's positive that you have already had 2 BFPS Excited! Hope the next one becomes your babe in arms! X

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Af!!!!

Day 1 today. Most exciting!!!

Now I have to take 2 x progynova 3 x per day, plus 1 x prednisilone 2 x per day from tomorrow, then check in on Day 10 for bloods n scan. Woo!

Good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful you might want to freeze a straw or two of sperm, even with a low count... just in case. We wish we had done that earlier and the clinic should have suggested that but didn't. Frozen swimmers with ivf/icsi might be a better route and cheaper, than male surgery for retrieval. Also, as others have noted, no alcohol swabs are necessary.