Closed Thread
Page 69 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Piper01 Wow - that is a rollercoaster ride! Congrats on your first positive lines. Fingers, toes and everything crossed your little bub hangs on and you get the numbers moving in the right direction!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ArryLa For This Useful Post:

Piper01  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Piper01...I think there is still plenty of hope! Cramping and bleeding are very common, especially in first pregnancies. HCG is really a guessing game. It's an indication but it's certainly not the be all end all. Every woman and every pregnancy are so different. My first BT with the twins was 500, and I've had heaps of friends have theirs at 1500 with ONE baby. Maybe yours just start lower. As long as the doubling pattern is where it should be, the numbers themselves won't matter too much. I know you must be holding your breath until you get a number, do let us know when it comes in. Thinking of you!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

Piper01  (27-01-2015),StillHopeful  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut I've been a mess all day checking constantly to see if the bleeding has stopped. They think it's too late to be implantation bleeding so hopefully the increase in meds will help xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing more to say but
    We're all in limbo hell together and we all wish we could get each other out of it!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

IVFonly  (27-01-2015),JenniwithanI  (29-01-2015),Piper01  (27-01-2015),StillHopeful  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by octonaut View Post
    Nothing more to say but
    We're all in limbo hell together and we all wish we could get each other out of it!
    Very well said!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Piper01-that's great news about your BFP. I think Octonaut is right - it's more about how they double than what the number is, especially if you're testing early. Crossing my fingers and toes for you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

Piper01  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gosh so much has happened in the space of 2 days.

What a rollercoaster for so many ladies here.
    @Piper01 - great news about the BFP. Hopefully the numbers double up. When you check for HCG next, can you also ask them to check for your prog and estrogen
    @octonaut wow yay! I hope you get the nice confirmation at BT.
    @Keiko2012 I am so sorry about the OHSS. Why can't you do FET next cycle? Did the FS tell you to wait until March cycle?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Piper01  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlie View Post
    Hi girls

@StillHopeful - as @octonaut says hopefully an implantation sign vs a bad sign. Are you due for AF?

I POAS again this morning 8dp5dt. Can't help myself. Negatory AGAIN...but this time a very faint but definite line at 15 minutes. I know it doesn't count... but does it count that it at least is darker than the last three I took? Lol. A girlfriend reminded me that last time I didn't get a positive HPT until the BT. But that was a 3DT. Now I have to buy a whole new box or just stop testing... Hubby is getting annoyed with the obsession. But he did ask to see the test a second time this morning. Perhaps I've created a monster?!
    You should test again in a day or two with FRER. I think it's the most accurate one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,
    Congratulations Piper01!

I've just been reading that spotting on Crinone is VERY common.

Maybe I'm not out yet! Maybe I'm still PUPO! 🙏

I hate this, I've gone from depressed to hysterical that's it's all over, to having hope again. I thought AF was here but now the spotting has stopped again, but blood every time I wipe (sorry TMI). Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET wed 28th

Is anyone awake and doing FET tomorrow (Wednesday)? First FET, can't bloody sleep, reeeeally want to keep my anxiety low or non-existent preferably! 😨