Closed Thread
Page 68 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you feel it more after the first 7 days and particularly in the last day or two

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

bella25  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg Octonaut that's the best news! I am so truly happy for you and hope you get a sticky bub! I had a massive hug and cry with DH before. I'm sure it's all over for me. Nothing all day and now bleeding but it's still light.

I was coming to say it's all over but my bleeding now sounds like yours Octo. Don't worry, my hopes aren't up, I'm already thinking about FET of our only embie that made freezing. But it just goes to show you can't count yourself out until BT xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keiko - I'm feeling for you Hun. Our FS said straight up we should pGD test and freeze everything, wait for ovaries to settle down for "a couple of months" (wtf?!!) then do fet. So I'll be looking at April ... I have insisted on doing a fresh cycle if we can as I understand the waiting completely sucks. Unfortunately it's a massive waiting game for some of us. I feel like I spent most of last year waiting after miscarriages so completely understand that feeling.

@ 2015 - the number sounds great - is your doubling time good? It sounds very reassuring to me.
    @octonaut - wow a positive - that's awesome! Could it be implantation spotting? I had that with ds1 a bit a few days before AF would have been due which is what made me think I was utd.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (27-01-2015),octonaut  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nh2489 View Post
    Keiko I hope you start feeling better soon and although it must be so frustrating having the cycle delayed is the best thing. I wasn't really at risk of ohss so my cycle went along smoothly, had 5dt of one embryo and a week later was in hosp with severe ohss and was in for 3 weeks with a cheat drain in as all the fluid was around my lungs rather than the abdomen. The worst bit was knowing that as I had become pregnant the condition could go on for weeks so you really don't want to be in that situation. I was so depressed as everyday I would drain another 2l of fluid and the doctors couldn't do anything, I just had to wait for things to settle down. Concentrate on getting over the ohss and try not to feel too disappointed as you would be more worried about complications and problems if they had gone ahead with transfer and then you got ill and needed meds, tests etc (I had loads of X-rays, ct scan, drugs etc all while knowing I was pregnant and worrying about all the harm it could be doing. Luckily my little boy turned out fine!) x

That's the exact reason they didn't go ahead with it. He told me from the beginning I was a good 'candidate' for ohss as I have PCO and just developed so many follicles. So he wasn't surprised to see me today at all. I know it is for the better and I am really not feeling up for a transfer anyways. It's just playing this waiting game again and again and being positive then being stabbed in the heart. I guess I will need to try and relax, get some hobbies in the next 2 months and hopefully they will fly by. I am sorry you were hospitalised with OHSS. I really wished for someone to drain some fluid of me yesterday. And it always gets worse at night time. Hopefully tonight is the last night of suffering

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

bella25  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut- yay! fingers crossed!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut - ooh, best of luck to you! Sounds promising xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to billykate For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bella25 I didn't feel any different from normal at any time of my first cycle: physically or hormonally/emotionally. I got 10 eggs and one frostie out of it. Subsequent cycles were different, but I did wonder for that first one whether they had the dosage wrong.

@keiko I'm so sorry you're going through OHSS. I had 17 eggs for my second cycle and OHSS and then nothing to show for it at the end of the cycle plus a BFN but I was secretly so glad I wasn't pregnant from that transfer. Hubby was ready to throw in the towel at that point. Thinking of you. xo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlie For This Useful Post:

bella25  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NursingTea ... Is that a BFP then?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut That's fantastic news!! Good luck for the BT
    @keiko Im sorry to hear you've got OHSS. Hope you're feeling better soon and taking care of yourself and you'll be all ready for March.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut Yay! Hope things keep progressing for you.

Here's my update - what a roller coaster! Did HPT on Sunday, Monday AND Tuesday morning and it's Positive! I've been waiting years to see those 2 little lines. Blood test isn't till tomorrow BUT today started bleeding and sorry TMI my boobs arnt sore anymore and stomach stopped cramping (it's cramped on & off all weekend). Called the FS and got some bloods taken which came back that's it's definately a pregnancy but my estrogen and HCG levels are low so I've got more estrogen to take and go back for a blood test on Thursday morning. My HCG was 47 ( I'm a day early for my BT) and they said it would be ideally 80-100 if we tested tomorrow so we may end up loosing this little one. I've googled and there are some success stories from bleeding and low levels that still continue on to a healthy pregnancy, I really hope we are one of them. Has anyone had any experiences like this?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Piper01 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (27-01-2015)