Closed Thread
Page 67 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 totally understand your frustration. Waiting until march just seems so long away. After an unsuccessful icsi this month i have to wait until mid march to see my FS for a follow up and then hopefully will have a FET at the end of march. Still awaiting the biopsy results of our 2 FE so trying to stay hopeful that they are okay cause i really dont want to start from scratch.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for all of you still in the midst of the tww xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oldey For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Girls who've done stim cycles before, is it normal to feel nothing? I'm only on day 5 of stimming with 250 gonal f and I am feeling 100% normal. I'm scared that means nothing is going on. I start cerotide (sp?) and Luveris tomorrow, maybe will feel something then? When do you start feeling like your ovaries are working?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my test results back and it was 814 (4days later) Feeling very relieved now but dr said don't celebrate too hard until I have heard a heart beat! WTF. I want to celebrate now! Anyway he is sending me for another blood test on Friday and another one on Tuesday so 4 all up. I hear most people on have two or maybe three at most. I hate blood tests. This mornings one really hurt while the needle was in,yuk but I guess keeping track of what is happening is better than wondering.

Re side affects for injections, it took me more than 5 days of stimming before I felt uncomfortable I think, I am sure your bloating and discomfort will come soon or I not, after egg retrieval so never fear 😄

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2015 For This Useful Post:

bella25  (27-01-2015),Kookii  (28-01-2015),Minib  (27-01-2015),Sharlie  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I had ivf with DS1 I had horrible cramps 2 days post 5dt chillout71 and was convinced it was bad news. However all was good and looking back I think it might have been pain from implantation even though I never had any bleeding so don't despair.
    Also 2015 don't get obsessed with blood levels as I ended up in hosp a week after transfer with severe ohss and they kept checking my levels and would scare me with comments like "they're not as high as we would expect" etc but the scans would be fine and I went on to have a normal pregnancy. As you say people only brag rather than put low values up.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nh2489 For This Useful Post:

bella25  (27-01-2015),Chillout71  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keiko I hope you start feeling better soon and although it must be so frustrating having the cycle delayed is the best thing. I wasn't really at risk of ohss so my cycle went along smoothly, had 5dt of one embryo and a week later was in hosp with severe ohss and was in for 3 weeks with a cheat drain in as all the fluid was around my lungs rather than the abdomen. The worst bit was knowing that as I had become pregnant the condition could go on for weeks so you really don't want to be in that situation. I was so depressed as everyday I would drain another 2l of fluid and the doctors couldn't do anything, I just had to wait for things to settle down. Concentrate on getting over the ohss and try not to feel too disappointed as you would be more worried about complications and problems if they had gone ahead with transfer and then you got ill and needed meds, tests etc (I had loads of X-rays, ct scan, drugs etc all while knowing I was pregnant and worrying about all the harm it could be doing. Luckily my little boy turned out fine!) x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keiko I'm so sorry to hear you have OHSS. I'm so glad you followed your instincts and got some advice, but I know you must be absolutely shattered. We will be here for you, every step of the way forward.
    As for me, the saga continues. I've now had 3 days of light red/pink bleeding. Far too heavy to be called "spotting" but oddly enough, period didn't start "properly". I just knew it was over but thought I'd take one more test before I called the clinic to let them know AF was here. Almost fainted when it turned positive. Seriously don't know what's going to happen next, but I'll enjoy my BFP while it lasts I guess

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (27-01-2015),stillhoping83  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is that a positive for you Octonaut?

Did you have your blood test today or w it a HPT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hpt @2015. Will try again tomorrow. BT is not until 2/2!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Octonaut! I hope it stays positive and turns out to be a thb for you.

Sorry to hear you gave OHSS keiko. Hope you are feeling better soon. March will be here before you know it, even though it seems really far away now.
    @bella25 I'm on day 5 of stimming (autocorrect just tried to change that to stinking LOL) and I feel totally normal too. I'm on 225 gonal f do almost the same as you. My last stim cycle was about 10 months ago and while I remember feeling 'full', I can't remember how long it took to feel it! Hopefully soon!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to besha For This Useful Post:

bella25  (27-01-2015),octonaut  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omfg @octonaut that's amazing!!!!! I have everything crossed for you. xo

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharlie For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (27-01-2015),StillHopeful  (27-01-2015)