Closed Thread
Page 66 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hoping that your instant BFP is just around the corner @Sharlie. I have a good feeling for you x
    Are you using FRER or Net Cheapies? I have had false positives on net ones but never a false FRER no matter how late it appeared x
    I'm not due for AF until Saturday at least!

Thank you so much Octo x
    I had a 4dt and than because the spotting was old blood this did occur to me, but there was lots so I was freaking out. I'm trying to feel hopeful again now just seeing white toilet paper but I'm scared ####less 😢

I know it's unfair for me to wish for a Bfp My first cycle but after going through the VR and 18months trying I've just had enough. I'm thankful to still have hope for now.

Hope you're doing okay @octonaut xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there wow I felt a bit rough yesterday (1dp5dFET) like period pains, ok today though and no AF so hopefully that was my body doing its thing! I kind of didn't expect to feel anything different given how teeny tiny the embryo is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey people,

Feeling bad for testers who have been getting BFN's. Stay strong!

Faint liners: I think a faint line after 15 mins still very much counts towards hopes. All my negatives stayed negative so just try not to pee all night and try again in the morning!

I had my second blood test this morning 💉. Still waiting for the result. I took a clear blue at about 3am as I had to pee and I remembered that they are the ones that show how many weeks you are so I thought as I still haven't got AF yet, if the weeks have gone up, maybe my hcg is increasing as it's supposed to. Last week it said 1-2 weeks and thankfully this morning it said 2-3 weeks (even though in the traditional sense I should technically be 4 weeks today). Not sure why I didn't think of doing it before since I have been waiting for this second test forever.

Still looking at the enemy (the Internet) and obsessing over my numbers while I wait. I didn't get my first very very faint line until 7dp5dt and then beta was only 100 at 9dp5dt and it seems compared to 80% of the people on the Internet these numbers seem a little behind. I am hoping that it is because people with very high/early numbers brag about it more on the Internet 📢 and maybe I am more in the normal range.

I also had an interesting thought that maybe those people with high numbers or early positives are a small build and therefore the hcg is more concentrated and because I am tall, and overweight and drink lots that that maybe I have less concentrated hcg in my blood/urine or something. Sounds silly now I have just written it down. Just grasping at theories.

Very thankful AF hasn't come, has been stressful couple of days.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2015 For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (27-01-2015),StillHopeful  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am using Prognosis Clear. I tried to see if there was a Choice guide for the best test, but couldn't find one.

Perhaps I'll grab a box of First Response instead? Is there a better brand?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlie For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tbh I don't really know but First response are meant to be the number one for POAS... Good luck Sharlie! X
    @2015 that sounds promising that the Clearblue has risen a week! All the best for your results xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely First Response. If you happen to have a good price pharmacy nearby , they are on special until tomorrow.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (27-01-2015),StillHopeful  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @2015- Good luck with your BT today hope those numbers rise nicely!

@octonaut- I am so sorry it didn't work this cycle. What is the back up plan now?

@StillHopeful- Hopefully AF is not around the corner and it is implantation. Sounds like it very well might be Fingers crossed.

To all the newbies, Hi and and good luck on your IVF journey.

Weird how this testing thread is full of Geminis- I am also one!

AFM- I went to the doctor this am as I am still bloated like I am 6 months pregnant with pain- I did speak to fs on the phone and he said it should go down tomorrow or the next day. He did however want to see me so I drove in. Turns out I do have OHSS and my fresh transfer for tomorrow is cancelled. He suggested a FET cycle but I don't know yet if any of my embies are going to make it. The last few days have been such a roller coaster of emotions- I am truly over it and just feel like screaming. So plan for a FET (if an embie makes it) but will have to wait for a month as apparently I need to have a month off for all my hormones to settle down. If March works we will be having a December baby (poor child!) and if it doesn't we are onto dreaded 2016

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Keiko, OHSS. That doesn't sound good at all.

More dreaded waiting for you 😭

Hope you start to feel a bit better soon xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 2015 For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's all going on in here, eh?

I was ready to call it yesterday as I had raging PMT and a negative with pregnosis test, but today there's a faint shadow of a line with a first response. 8dp3dt. Hmmm. I feel nothing today. Nothing is good. When I'm pregnant I feel nothing, when I'm not I feel rage and cramping.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NursingTea For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @2015- The waiting is the worst. If they told me I could start my FET in February I would have felt have alright. March just seems forever away . Oh well nothing I can do about it. Just praying I will have a little one for the FET. Otherwise it's another stim cycle and then they will freeze all and another 2 months of waiting! Fingers crossed I get an embie and one that will stick. SIGH.