Closed Thread
Page 65 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    Question girls - went to check out one of my meds to learn how to mix it up and it had already been opened! The plastic inner case/seal that holds the 2 vials had been peeled back and one of the vials was out of place. Would you call the clinic and demand an untampered med? I'm not sure if I'm being irrational but I just can't stand the thought of injecting something into me that's been opened.
    I would definitely be asking the clinic why it is opened before I used it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DaniSam For This Useful Post:

bella25  (26-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniSam View Post
    I would definitely be asking the clinic why it is opened before I used it.
    @DaniSam - that's a really nice way of putting it - asking why rather than demanding a new one straight up! This process certainly gets the feisty side of me going! When I went to pick up meds they said they ran out of ice packs and the drugs should be ok! It's an hour drive to my clinic and over 30 degrees so I insisted on some ice from somewhere - so I guess I'm already a bit on edge about their drug handling!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (26-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    @DaniSam - that's a really nice way of putting it - asking why rather than demanding a new one straight up! This process certainly gets the feisty side of me going! When I went to pick up meds they said they ran out of ice packs and the drugs should be ok! It's an hour drive to my clinic and over 30 degrees so I insisted on some ice from somewhere - so I guess I'm already a bit on edge about their drug handling!!
    I don't blame you there. We pay all this money for cycles and medications so of course we want to have everything perfect. Don't want to get home to find meds spoiled etc.

Would the clinic have premixed 2 meds together for your treatment and that's why it looked tampered? But they would be the first people I call tomorrow.

And I don't blame you for getting feisty. I have had my fair share also x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DaniSam For This Useful Post:

bella25  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ArryLay thanks so much, will call tomorrow.
    @octonaught so sorry to hear about your results. No matter how you prepare its very hard getting that news.

Lots of good wishes to everyone on 2ww and jabbing.

I'm starting on Wed - fingers crossed for a good baseline to start

Wishing everyone the best.. Fingers crossed !!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to amie999 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for welcome ladies! Best of luck - here's hoping 2015 is a great one for all Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm out 😢😭 lots of dry blood? At 7dp 4dt.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    I think I'm out 😢😭 lots of dry blood? At 7dp 4dt.....
    Is that how your AF normally starts? The timing is also right for implantation. It's not always as pink as all the internet stuff claims it should be.
    Hang in there! Sending big hugs.
    Last edited by octonaut; 27-01-2015 at 10:02.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Octonaut, I'm praying it's not and its not how normal AF Starts but I think it's like that because of the crinone and I thought it was too late for implant? I also have a sore back like Af but no flow yet (sorry TMI) watching the toilet paper like a hawk and praying not to see red. It's still specks of dry brown? I feel like this is it and trying not to get my hopes up for implant because I feel like any moment now AF will shatter them.
    I also never have implantation bleeding with DS1 and DD2 😢

Thank you for your comment Octo xoxo it means a lot x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

@StillHopeful - as @octonaut says hopefully an implantation sign vs a bad sign. Are you due for AF?

I POAS again this morning 8dp5dt. Can't help myself. Negatory AGAIN...but this time a very faint but definite line at 15 minutes. I know it doesn't count... but does it count that it at least is darker than the last three I took? Lol. A girlfriend reminded me that last time I didn't get a positive HPT until the BT. But that was a 3DT. Now I have to buy a whole new box or just stop testing... Hubby is getting annoyed with the obsession. But he did ask to see the test a second time this morning. Perhaps I've created a monster?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You've probably already seen this chart, but it shows how much variation there can be. The ladies who get a bfp at 5dpt obviously have really early implanters, but implantation can really take anywhere from 0 to 6 days to complete. Old blood might suggest implantation a couple days ago and blood is just now coming out? I am crossing everything that this is a good sign for you!!!
    Attached Images