Closed Thread
Page 64 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @2015 I have fingers crossed for tomorrow. Hopefully the discomfort you are feeling is the body adjusting to pregnancy.

But we will all be here to support you no matter what the result is xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @DaniSam.
    I am sitting here busting to go for a wee but I'm delaying it just in case i see AF.
    Going to have to bite the bullet soon otherwise my bladder will explode.
    Hoping tomorrow comes quickly now.
    I would really like this to just be my body adjusting so fx.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 2015 For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (26-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlie, it's not official, I'm just going by the dates and figured the home test should be pretty accurate by 7dp5dt.
    Am I jumping the gun, do you think?
    I had very light positives last fri & sat which would have been the last of my trigger.
    No other signs, I actually thought other than the early period pain that maybe this was our cycle but seeing that white test screen has taken all the positivity from me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs to everyone that needs them, I've got a really sick boy, so haven't been able to sit and do personals. But I'm thinking of you all💜

Thanks
    Reviews
    @2015 thinking of you for tomorrow. x
    @Juzzabelle10 definitely jumping the gun - according to the stuff I have read it's often not until 9 days/10 days PT that you can get a postive hpt. I'm day 7 myself today with a blank hpt but haven't lost hope. Very early days and depends upon the sensitivity of the test - they vary wildly between brands. I'm re-testing on day 9 but really, even with spotting and a negative HPT you can still be preggers for your BT. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

Just asking to join your lovely group. We're starting our first cycle of IVF ICSI this week - very excited, scared, nervous...

Been TTC for one year, DF has MFI issues, low motility. I have PCOS

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @2015 - best of luck for tomorrow. I know a few people who had period pains when period was due and went on to have healthy pregnancies. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @billykate hope your first cycle is a pleasant experience. I am due to transfer on Friday

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DaniSam For This Useful Post:

billykate  (26-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question girls - went to check out one of my meds to learn how to mix it up and it had already been opened! The plastic inner case/seal that holds the 2 vials had been peeled back and one of the vials was out of place. Would you call the clinic and demand an untampered med? I'm not sure if I'm being irrational but I just can't stand the thought of injecting something into me that's been opened.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @billykate- welcome! We've been ttc a year(ish) too and this is my first stim/icsi cycle. We're doing icsi so we can do PGD as I've had 2 miscarriages last year and low AMH/ovarian reserve.