Closed Thread
Page 63 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

I am so sorry for all the negative results here. It's a sad and long journey for us all. But all we can do is try again.

AFM, results in and FET date scheduled for Friday 30th. FX.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I hope you don't mind me joining in! Had FET yesterday. History is I have had 4 ivf stim cycles with pgd with 5 embryos tested in all, unfortunately none were normal... Two were unable to be tested so we froze them and one was implanted yesterday. Have decided not to do any more stim cycles so this is very much nearly the end of the road for us and of course I could get pregnant only to find foetus has problems so it's not an easy road but at least we will have tried!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @octonaut Oh no, I'm so sorry to read your news. I hope you're doing ok

I'm also sorry to read your update @Keiko2012 I'm still crossing my fingers for your embies though. Hoping at least a couple of them come through for you! Hang in there...

@amie999 Bl00dy cycles! Never do what we want, when we want, hey? I don't know anything about Sydney options, but hopefully one of the local ladies will come along with some ideas soon.

Hi @Chillout71 sounds like you have had quite a journey! Wishing you all the best with the emby you have on board now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amie999 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Bit of an urgent request - my period strangely came very early.
    And I'm in Sydney needing to do Day 2 blood test and ultrasound tomorrow.
    Can anyone give ideas of where I can do that?
    I have an awards event at 1pm too which is the reason I'm here so anywhere close to Surrey Hills / Newtown hopefully.
    Bit concerned because I know in Melbourne places are very busy after a long weekend.
    @amie999 hope you're doing ok. If you're near Newtown you could try the Royal Prince Alfred (in nearby Camperdown). Quick google:
    http://www.slhd.nsw.gov.au/rpa/fertility/default.html

I havent been there but would be a close option.

Alternatively these are all the locations for IVF Australia in Sydney. The city is probably your nearest option
    http://ivf.com.au/fertility-clinic-locations

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @JenniwithanI fingers crossed for this Friday's transfer!
    @Chillout71 regardless of what its taken to get here, you are currently PUPO. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed this is the one.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ArryLa For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We caved and POAS early....Looks like we've been proven otherwise 😢. BFN!

Absolutely devastated, completely sharing your pain @octonaut.
    Genuinely thrilled for those of you already with BFP's and the many more I'm sure this thread will bring.
    Sending lots of strength and positivity to those that miss out this month, my heart is truly with you.
    Good luck to you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chillout71 my heart goes out to you. I wish you fulfillment no matter what your future holds. x

AFM I POAS this morning at 3am because I wasn't sure if that was first morning urine. Definitely no line within the three minutes. But a very faint line this morning, perhaps slightly more faint than the first smudge: I'm thinking perhaps the line is an evaporation line, not an indicator of hcg.

I might leave it a few days before another test. I'm driving myself crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no @Juzzabelle10 I'm so sorry, it really is devastating. Sending big hugs your way.

@Sharlie Those faint lines really do your head in, don't they?! Crossing my fingers for your next one in a few days' time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (26-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Juzzabelle10 if it is early for a test, don't you have to wait for the bt before you know for sure? Is there something else that makes you think the cycle is BFN?

I have been googling about hpts given the last few days and their accuracy and its quite late before you can trust them. Fingers crossed the hpt is a dud. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Wishing everyone strength and sanity during their wait struggles. Especially those having to look at little blank windows.

My second beta is booked for tomorrow but have been having period pain constantly since lunchtime, it's the first time I have had it since before ivf/transfer.

Up until now I was thinking my hcg of 100 might be a bit low for first beta, now, I am feeling very negative about tomorrow. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle bad news. AF might be here before the second test at this rate.