Closed Thread
Page 62 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    These threads are such an emotional roller coaster. Im forever hoping I jag for the one group who will all have their dreams come true in the one month. And all sail through to week 15 worry-free and get the all-clear on their late tests. I am so glad and honoured to be able to share your pain and burden and joys in some way, and for you to share in mine.
    @octonaut I'm so sorry. Is AF early? Hoping if you are indeed out, that your next cycle is 'the one'. Let us know the results of your test. x
    @Keiko2012 that's rough news. Hopefully some of your bubbles pull through this cycle and your embie is sticky. I forget which cycle this is for you, but there are things they can do to improve both egg and sperm quality which can cause such things: dHea, melatonin, 90 days of multivitamin for the swimmers, and other tricky and magic and wonderful things. It only takes one. Hang in there. x @Gemini1980 Gemini76-er here. Welcome. Also welcome @Ky kel. We might have to do another roe-call soon with all of our newbies...

Thank you all for your keen, kind and squinty eyes @octonaut, @bella25, @Keiko2012, @Oldey, @Gemini1980, @Minib, @StillHopeful. I'm not sure if I will POAS tomorrow. If there is no smudge... then what did it mean? We are all going to drive ourselves plum crazy, I swear. My boobs haven't been sore, but there has been some intermittent pain. But not like last time. Hopefully I wake up tomorrow in agony.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sharlie For This Useful Post:

2015  (26-01-2015),bella25  (26-01-2015),StillHopeful  (26-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubhub is being a bit flakey right now... sorry for the formatting...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lots of Gemini's in here!
    I'm a Gemini88! X

I know what you mean Sharlie, I was wishing the days faster and now I don't want the TWW to end because right now I still have hope.. I'm still PUPO...

I have been praying for you ladies, I hate that we are in this situation, but in so glad to have you here and glad to be here for others xx

Sticky baby dust to all....

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (26-01-2015),Sharlie  (26-01-2015),stillhoping83  (26-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET in January/February 2015

I have been reading a lot but I can't remember names to post individually.

Sorry to those negatives. Take some time, have a glass of wine and give your dhs big hugs as they are hurting also. Or I know that mine feels the pain I do.
    @2015 hope all goes well for your blood test this week.

Good luck to those testing over the next few days. Hope you see clear lines on the hpt.

AFM I started progesterone and crione gel yesterday getting ready for my transfer on Friday. And really nothing else news here.

Hope you all have a lovely Australia Day shared with friends and family xx
    Last edited by DaniSam; 26-01-2015 at 07:27.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaniSam For This Useful Post:

2015  (26-01-2015),Sharlie  (26-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniSam View Post
    I have been reading a lot but I can't remember names to post individually.

Sorry to those negatives. Take some time, have a glass of wine and give your dhs big hugs as they are hurting also. Or I know that mine feels the pain I do.
    @2015 hope all goes well for your blood test this week.

Good luck to those testing over the next few days. Hope you see clear lines on the hpt.

AFM I started progesterone and crione gel yesterday getting ready for my transfer on Friday. And really nothing else news here.

Hope you all have a lovely Australia Day shared with friends and family xx
    I too am thinking I'll have a transfer FET Friday as I've just done my last BT this morning and they'll have a date for me later today. How do they know to put you on crinone and progesterone? I am having a natural cycle with no drugs or gels and no ultrasound. Seems a bit like my FS is winging it but he's determined to do this naturally this cycle. A few people keep asking why aren't I having an ultrasound? Are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniwithanI View Post
    I too am thinking I'll have a transfer FET Friday as I've just done my last BT this morning and they'll have a date for me later today. How do they know to put you on crinone and progesterone? I am having a natural cycle with no drugs or gels and no ultrasound. Seems a bit like my FS is winging it but he's determined to do this naturally this cycle. A few people keep asking why aren't I having an ultrasound? Are you?
    I'm also doing a natural FET but have a scan on day 11 to check follicle and lining. Are you not having any ultrasound at all? Re progesterone support, can you ask fir a BT pre and post to make sure prog level is sufficient?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm a Gemini too!

Will update the roll call later.
    @DaniSam are you on one crinone a day?

It's true. This thread / ivf is such a roller coaster. At least we have each other to share the joys, hope, pain and grief.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (26-01-2015),StillHopeful  (26-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniwithanI View Post
    Maybe we will be 2ww buddies. I haven't had any bts at all. I had an ultrasound on day 12 to check lining and that's it. I'm not sure how they know. I am on crinone of a morning and progesterone pessaries of a night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    I'm a Gemini too!

Will update the roll call later.
    @DaniSam are you on one crinone a day?

It's true. This thread / ivf is such a roller coaster. At least we have each other to share the joys, hope, pain and grief.
    Yep minib crinone in the morning and progesterone pessaries of a night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Bit of an urgent request - my period strangely came very early.
    And I'm in Sydney needing to do Day 2 blood test and ultrasound tomorrow.
    Can anyone give ideas of where I can do that?
    I have an awards event at 1pm too which is the reason I'm here so anywhere close to Surrey Hills / Newtown hopefully.
    Bit concerned because I know in Melbourne places are very busy after a long weekend.