Closed Thread
Page 61 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out. Heavy spotting and negative hpt. I think I can expect AF in the morning :'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ky kel View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I'm very new to all of this and planning to start ivf if next month is unsuccessful. I hope it's okay to crash your board so I can get an idea of what it's really like! X
    Welcome! We are here to support each other. Hope you have a short ivf journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by octonaut View Post
    I'm out. Heavy spotting and negative hpt. I think I can expect AF in the morning :'(
    Oh octonaut. I'm so sorry!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 so sorry Hun. Big hugs. Hopefully they are little fighters and you have a few nice ones to transfer and freeze. I don't know much about fragmentation. I know what you mean about the one thing you want and can't have it. It sucks big time. If you are feeling really bloated, can you ring up a hospital and ask for advice?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sharlie - looks super promising to me! I can def see enough of a line to get excited.
    @keiko - I'm so sorry to hear. Be kind and comforting to yourself in this moment. It's just not fair that we can't just make this happen. Plain old unfair.
    @octonaut - I'm sorry to hear - good to read that you're thinking forward. That's definitely my approach too. As soon as I get bfn I drink a wine then plan out next cycle.

AFM - day 2 of stims today and am so far going ok and feeling good. Will no doubt get trickier when there's drugs I need to mix. I think you just get focussed on getting the eggs ripe at this point and the injections are not as big a deal as I had imagined in my (crazy) head. I'm just a bit worried that I should be feeling a side effect and not completely normal...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini1980 View Post
    Hi, I have been reading this feed and was hoping it was ok for me to join in??

I had my second FET last Friday 16 Jan and now on the dreaded 2WW. The last FET was in Nov/DEc and was a BFN.

I'm the same as you Octonaut. I'm pretty sure nothing is happening here either and am already thinking about possible dates for the next round of IVF..... I feel EXACTLY the same as last time. No symptoms, nothing. Trying to stay positive but it is really hard.
    Welcome @Gemini1980 - I am a real Gemini 1980 too :-) I am still waiting on an FET date for my first FET since first IVF cycle resulted in a chemical pregnancy. I did have symptoms though but as soon as I had severe agonising cramping at 5 weeks the symptoms stopped. Have you had any cramping? I would just stay positive, plenty of women have no symptoms and successful pregnancies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by octonaut View Post
    So sorry to hear hon - sending big hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    @Sharlie- Congrats that looks promising- Hope it gets darker for you soon.

I am still so bloated, not sure if it is getting any worse. Being a long weekend there is no one I can call for advice. Unless I go to the emergency dep. which I just don't think I warrant with a bloated belly!

To make matters worse I just got a call from the embryologist. All of the 10 eggs are fragmented with 6 not looking good at all. I am so upset. I don't even know what to do anymore. I just want to crawl under a blanket and never come out. I hate the fact that the one thing I wanted most in my life I cannot have, and feel absolutely gutted to be thinking about the fact that it might not ever happen.
    Don't ever give up. When we were told DH had azoospermia the world dropped out from underneath us, but we have had a year to make a plan and we will not stop until we have a baby in our arms no matter how we got there. Take some time and never stop believing.

X

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (25-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniwithanI View Post
    Welcome @Gemini1980 - I am a real Gemini 1980 too :-) I am still waiting on an FET date for my first FET since first IVF cycle resulted in a chemical pregnancy. I did have symptoms though but as soon as I had severe agonising cramping at 5 weeks the symptoms stopped. Have you had any cramping? I would just stay positive, plenty of women have no symptoms and successful pregnancies.
    Hi @JenniwithanI nice to hear from. Sorry to hear the first cycle didn't work. I had never heard of a chemical pregnancy. I'm realizing how much I have to learn! Thank goodness for this website and Google lol.

Exciting time ahead for you. Fingers crossed the FET is a success and you get the BFP.

I have had no symptoms at all. Is that really normal?? Feel exactly the same as I did in early December. trying to stay positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aww the thread is so sad today 😢
    I'm so sorry Octonaut, I truly hoped you would get your BFP. Prayers that the time goes fast and next try is the one xx

That's not good to hear Keiko, I hope there is still some that fight and pull through and may your symptoms heal
    X
    @Sharlie, you truly deserve this BFP! Congratulations and may this be your sticky baby xoxo

Love to hear how you are @Juzzabelle x

AFM I pulled myself out of the negative mood I was in a few days ago and decided to keep busy an do all the things I have been putting off (like cleaning my spare room!) if I'm blessed to get a bfp and MS kicks in ill be so much better off and if it doesn't go my way well at least I got things done.
    But today I haven't been feeling so positive. I know it's still early but I have no symptoms and unusual energy. So I'm trying to prepare for the worst but it's so hard to think of. Praying for more BFPs here xoxo