Closed Thread
Page 60 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib yes the tagging worked. Thanks for that

I'm dying to know but at the same time, I want my husband to be there when we find out. My husband was away the last time it was a BFN and that was hard. You know that feeling when all you want is someone to give you a BF hug and there is no-one. I don't want to go through that again if I don't have to. That's enough to stop me from POAS (it's how I rationalise it in my head lol).

How does everyone cope with the emotions?? I am on a roller coaster of emotions, I feel like I could just sit down and cry and cry (which I do). Then I stop and I'm fine. WT??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @Gemini1980 did this tagging work? If you are on your computer, just use @ before typing the user name you want to tag without any space. But I'm on my iPad so I'm never sure if it works. I do the same thing add @ then user name.

I know what you mean about staying positive and worried than a bfn from POAS will be disheartening. But to be honest I'm not sure if I'm strong enough to wait until BT day and not POAS haha.
    @Minib where are you at in your cycle? Are you doing a FET as well? Sorry I couldn't see it the previous replies in case I've missed it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm coping ok right one but that's because I'm not tww yet. I'm on cd7 so have my first scan on Thursday. Then hopefully a ET the week after. During tww I'm not so good. Over analysing every single symptom or the lack of. I have started gym again though so I'm feeling much better in the last few weeks knowing I'm healthier.

If we are not pregnant this cycle girls, we have another month before it will be 2016 baby. The thought of that annoys me! Fingers crossed we will be in the dig together.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

2015  (25-01-2015),Gemini1980  (25-01-2015),Sharlie  (25-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini1980 View Post
    @Minib where are you at in your cycle? Are you doing a FET as well? Sorry I couldn't see it the previous replies in case I've missed it.
    We posted at the same time cd7. First scan on cd11 then hoping to ovulate on cd14/15 and a transfer 5 days after. I have 4 x 5 day frostie.

Yeah FET. Non medicated FET so it feels weird to not do anything but wait. More waiting!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Gemini1980  (25-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sharlie- Congrats that looks promising- Hope it gets darker for you soon.

I am still so bloated, not sure if it is getting any worse. Being a long weekend there is no one I can call for advice. Unless I go to the emergency dep. which I just don't think I warrant with a bloated belly!

To make matters worse I just got a call from the embryologist. All of the 10 eggs are fragmented with 6 not looking good at all. I am so upset. I don't even know what to do anymore. I just want to crawl under a blanket and never come out. I hate the fact that the one thing I wanted most in my life I cannot have, and feel absolutely gutted to be thinking about the fact that it might not ever happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keiko2014 oh you poor thing, I completely understand how you feel which is why this group is so good, everyone understands. It's so disheartening when we get so many eggs but they don't succeed for one reason or another but I guess we need to just hold onto that hope that it only takes one little strong one to make it through so you never know you may still have that little one x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Piper01 For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 I'm so sorry hon. You must be absolutely devastated. I know it feels like everything is ending just now, but I really hope that there are more steps you can take. I don't know much about fragmentation, is it still looking like you will have a transfer?
    Cry as much as you need to,and do take any pain or bloating seriously. OHSS is pretty nasty.
    Sending huge hugs.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi

Hi ladies,
    I'm very new to all of this and planning to start ivf if next month is unsuccessful. I hope it's okay to crash your board so I can get an idea of what it's really like! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 I'm so sorry. My fingers are crossed that it all works out for you. I really hope that this isn't the end for you. I'm thinking massive positive thoughts for you and sending a hug too if you want one

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kykel welcome but hopefully you get yourself a nice BFP and don't need to get on the IVF train!
    @Keiko2012 Im sorry to hear that. I understand what you mean about needing to hide under a blanket and wish the world away! Take the time you need, be good to yourself but dont lose all hope. Is there a nurse/FS on call you can talk to about your bloating if it is leaving you that uncomfortable?