Closed Thread
Page 56 of 110 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a little spotting yesterday so they asked me to come in today to check but yes wasnt due to have my first BT till Wednesday. Ive had 4 mc prior to attepting ivf so maintaining a bfp seems to be my difficulty. Struggling to get on with life as normal during the tww...dont think i was expe ting ot to be quite so exhausting.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 4 fertilised

Hi @Keiko2012 @keiko just spoke to clinic - 4 of my 7 fertilised so fingers crossed they last the next 3 - 5 days! I'm booked in for Monday to insert (implant) whatever the terms are! 😄. Excited but worried they won't last or I won't have any to freeze!! You've still got a lot so I think you'll be fine! 👍😄. I'm really bloated & feeling nauseous! Drinking lots of water & eating lots of protein! I made my own electrolyte drink up of coconut water, freshly squeezed lemon & orange juice, salt & a little coconut sugar!
    Last edited by leash05; 24-01-2015 at 11:43.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to leash05 For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (24-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Keiko2012 it's hard not to worry how many you've had left by day 5 but 10 is a great number to fertilise. My last cycle I had 13 collected, only 8 suitable and fertilise and 5 made it to day 5. So hopefully you will get a few by day 5. I agree though about the waiting. It feels like we are just constantly waiting.
    @Oldey so sorry your level is low. Did they check progesterone level? Did they give you prog booster?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (24-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @leash05- very clever making your own drinks I've just been having powered and lots of water. Also very bloated but I was yesterday also. Not quite as sore as yesterday but still a fair bit. Hoping your nausea settles down soon and you will feel good on transfer day! How exciting you are booked in for monday! I am booked in for wednesday. Hopefully our embies will make it that far- fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Oldey congrats on your BFP. Sounds like you need hormone support. Do they have you on pessaries? That was my issue too. Thinking of you and sending sticky thoughts. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im currently on progynova and the crinone pessaries but wasnt offered a booster. All a bit a guessing game at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Oldey the first round is always a bit experimental (I think I remember you saying this was your first round) because you're finding our how your body reacts to the meds.

@Scootyboots we are on round 5 (our first FET this round). We had one miscarriage last year. We have 2 remaining frozen after this round and I'm 39 this year so we decided we are out if these frosties don't work. We may consider adoption at that point but I think we missed the boat age-wise in Australia, so a move to the USA might be on the cards to facilitate that. I suspect that if it doesn't work at the end of these frosties that I will want to renegotiate that agreement.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sharlie For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (24-01-2015),Scootyboots  (24-01-2015),StillHopeful  (24-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, still waiting for a transfer date. One more BT Monday and they'll be able to pinpoint ovulation as they said I was right on the cusp today. All this waiting and then more waiting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

Sorry I Havent posted in a while – its been a hectic couple of weeks (that’s without the joys of the IVF rollercoaster).

Ive read through the days Ive missed and sounds like its all happening. @2015 Congrats on getting that pink line!
    And good luck to everyone else – pre AF to 2ww.

We had a 5 day transfer today and to be honest I didn’t know if we’d get this far. Its my first cycle and my FS said Im a poor responder so theres a few things we need to test if this is not successful.

I had 5 follies, 4 eggs, 2 fertilise and 1 little trooper made it to transfer. Fingers crossed 1 is all it takes.
    Ive given myself instructions to relax and enjoy the fact we’ve gotten this far (PUPO!), and worry about my FS’s concerns tomorrow.

Transfer was nowhere near as uncomfortable as I expected. We got to see the little embryo beforehand and wish it well and watch it make its way in. DH was in the room and was a little mesmerised by all the awesome science on display – although he did seem to avoid looking at the speculum.

So fellow 2ww travellers – how are you keeping yourselves sane??!

Baby /sticky dust all round.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArryLa For This Useful Post:

IVFonly  (25-01-2015),Swirls22  (24-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had bfn at around 5am this morning. Still no AF. Not a great day for me 😔 currently 8dpt5dt fet