Closed Thread
Page 55 of 110 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, don't misunderstand me girls. I'm not stressed or worried at all. More trying to guess (if we do get preg) with how many. With the twins I did test positive quite strongly at 5dp5dt. So if it turns positive over the next few days I can take a guess that there's only one
    If it's still neg when I test on Monday I'll know i'm out for sure.
    I need to sit down and write some personals, so much is happening! You ladies are inspirational!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (24-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So called the clinic and 10 have made it so far. A bit worried now since 6 didn't even make it. I guess time will tell. Out of the 6, five were immature and 1 didn't make it. Fingers crossed I will have some by day 5 if they keep dropping of like that! Eek. @leash05 how did you go with yours? Hope your rate isn't dropping as much as mine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by octonaut View Post
    Oh no, don't misunderstand me girls. I'm not stressed or worried at all. More trying to guess (if we do get preg) with how many. With the twins I did test positive quite strongly at 5dp5dt. So if it turns positive over the next few days I can take a guess that there's only one
    If it's still neg when I test on Monday I'll know i'm out for sure.
    I need to sit down and write some personals, so much is happening! You ladies are inspirational!

Does this mean you could potentially have 3 x twins on your hands? I've been trying to follow but can't quite remember if you already had 2 x twins. Amazing Good luck anyway

What is everyone else doing in their 2WW not to completely go crazy? I am trying to think of things to do, as the last two 2ww I was in I was happy one day and a mess the next. Such an emotional roller coaster!

@2015 - when is your next BT? Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    #keiko2012 fingers crossed you get some great little embryos.

I got my BT results this morning and my hcg levels are lower than they should be so its not looking good. Will need to go back and repeat them Wednesday 😯

Thanks
    Reviews
    @2015 - when is your next BT? Good luck [/QUOTE]

Hi Keiko2012, next blood test is Tuesday because of the public holiday. Hoping for a significant increase by then!! Dr said he would like to see 400 so we'll see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldey View Post
    #keiko2012 fingers crossed you get some great little embryos.

I got my BT results this morning and my hcg levels are lower than they should be so its not looking good. Will need to go back and repeat them Wednesday 😯
    Hi Oldey, what was your level and what 'day' are you, so to speak?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Oldey- What day are you post transfer? Maybe it's just slow to respond and will rise significantly with the next? Fingers crossed for you anyway! We need some more BFP's on this thread!

@2015- how exciting. It's unreal of how much waiting goes into this trying to conceive business...waiting for AF...waiting for injections...waiting for EPU...waiting for transfer...waiting a horrific 2 weeks until BT....then more waiting after initial BT for next BT's....then waiting for 12 weeks ..... ha ha. I guess I will need to practice to be patient! I am not very good as this waiting game!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

RenJen  (24-01-2015),Sharlie  (24-01-2015),Swirls22  (24-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im 8dtp4dt and my level was only 15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Oldey, it does sound a little low but when you think about it you are still early days. Were you meant to have a blood test so soon? I thought you were booked in for Wednesday next week.

Don't they say they want to see a level of 50+ at about 15dpo. I am not totally sure as I am still new to this and probably like you have been googleing and there is some conflicting info out there as everyone is different.

Hoping the 5 day wait until blood test number 2 is not crewel to you 💐🌸🌺💐

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe it's still too early for the tests @Oldey? I think my clinic only does BT's 14 days post 5 day transfers. Anyway wishing you all the best for the next one