Closed Thread
Page 54 of 110 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We're on our first cycle but i can't face the idea of putting an end date or attempt number on it yet...although i think DH would like to. Ive got 2 embryos frozen but still awaiting the genetic outcome of them. How long would we have to wait to do another full IVF cycle if were not successful (been crampy and had some spotting today so not feeling optimistic)? Not that im in a rush to have another egg retrieval...the last was pretty horrific.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    @octonaut am so sorry to hear that, really hope maybe it was left over trigger? What did you use and how many dpt are you?? Hoping like mad the 2 lines come back x
    No trigger, it was a natural cycle. The original test from yesterday has yellowed (gross) and now can't be read. Both frer. So there's a chance yesterday was negative too, which would be nice as it would mean we're still in with a chance. Time will tell I guess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! 16! That's awesome! Great news! Have my fingers crossed for you tomorrow! How you're feeling better!! Xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to leash05 For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Leash - 7 eggs! Well done! That sounds amazing to me - I would be thrilled to get that. Hope you are feeling really well really soon.
    @keiko - 16! Well done! I love hearing the great results!

I can't remember who asked but this is our first ever cycle. We don't know how long we will do this for or how many cycles. In the back of my head I'm sort of thinking 2 years - maybe - not sure. I guess you get to the point where you just know - some celebrity once said you keep going until the pain of going on is worse than the pain of stopping. Right now it would be more painful to stop, so we go! Sounds crude and a bit negative - sorry for that but it is kind of my mantra and is just what makes sense to me 😊

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

Piper01  (23-01-2015),Scootyboots  (23-01-2015),StillHopeful  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ Octonaut - fingers crossed you're still in this round - I've forgotten where you are at, is it testing time or still early?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Congratulations to everyone on moving closer towards your baby goal.

Today I am 10dp5dt and had my blood test. I haven't done a home pregnancy test for a couple of days as they were screwing with me too much. I would like to wait a few more days to see if I can get a strong positive line so I can get a photo.

Beta today was 100 (not sure if the receptionist rounded up or down cos I doubt it was exactly 100). She said the doctor said this was good and that would put me at 3 weeks. But I and the Dr already worked out I would be 3 weeks and 4 days today so maybe the receptionist just wasn't being as specific as I would like her to be.

Naturally I have been googling betas this arvo to see what is normal. Doesn't seem high enough to be twins so hoping one good one stuck in and have to go back on Tuesday for a follow up test. It is a bit long but because of the public holiday we'll just expect it to quadruple by then instead of double because it will be twice the regular 48 hour doubling period. If it does then we can celebrate as the pregnancy will be viable but Dr said he is reluctant to celebrate until he sees the second beta.

Any insight on my beta number at 10days post 5 day Transfer? First I thought it was low, but now I am thinking it is looking pretty good. Fyi, I had two hatching day 5 blasts transferred.
    @octonaut - so, if you are 4dp5dt today and you count backwards from where your beta would be shouldn't it be like a minuscule amount at the moment? Not even enough to show up on a sensitive test. According to my number, 48 hours ago (8dp5dt) beta level would have been 50 and 48 hours before that (6dp5dt) it would have been 25, possibly enough to show up on a HPT but no, it didn't, as up until the morning of 7dp5dt I had the starkest, whitest negatives and they were very long depressing days spent in a kind of purgatory as I knew there was still a glimpse of hope so couldn't quite let myself move on. I think you should agree that there was no way you would be seeing a positive this early, even a faint one and don't move to plan B yet at all as you know there is still as much hope today as there was on the day you transferred.

To you and to all those who are currently PUPO! Try to keep it together and not let the crazy and negative vibes suck you in. I am starting to think the HPT's are actually a large part of the problem. I can't believe I let those little sticks control me so much.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 2015 For This Useful Post:

bella25  (23-01-2015),IVFonly  (25-01-2015),JenniwithanI  (23-01-2015),Kookii  (23-01-2015),Sharlie  (23-01-2015),StillHopeful  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Sorry I forgot to add you. Will do in the next roll call. Is it a 3dt?
    5dt blastocyst

Hopeful for a date for FET tomorrow another BT booked in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper01 View Post
    @Sharlie wow that's great to hear you got pregnant from a day 3 transfer gives me more hope.
    At this point I'd be happy with twins (I may regret saying that ...haha)
    I have twins also....I had 2 x 5d Blastocysts transferred on our 5th attempt.
    You will never regret having twins x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @octonaut I hope it's just too early to test. Maybe try again in 48 hours?

@2015 congrats yay! Officially pregnant.
    @Keiko2012 wow 16 eggs. I can imagine you would be sore after 16 eggs. Make sure you take it easy.
    @Excited1 yay finally trigger. 22.5 is a big follicle!
    @leash05 good work with 7 eggs. Hopefully all fertilise.
    @Scootyboots we haven't put a limit yet. At this stage we will keep going until we have a baby. It's too painful to think of life without a baby right now. Not ready for that yet.
    @bella25 awesome! Finally starting. We could be in tww together.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET in January/February 2015

Congrats to the girls on EPU! X
    @octonaut you're only 5dp 5dt? You're not out by a long shot! I like what was said, just as much chance as the day you transferred. Give it 48hours... At least. And I would say FMU may help also xx
    I think you'll get your bfp x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (24-01-2015)