Closed Thread
Page 53 of 110 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So EPU went well, they got 16 eggs! Glad I had it done I was feeling so crampy in the am. Last thing I remember was going on the table and that was it. Woke up in recovery. Ha ha. However woke up so sore which they said was expected since the amount of eggs that were picked up. Then moved onto day surg recovery where I had more pain and drugs. Then went back to sleep and the lady came in and wanted me to sit out and eat. The last thing I felt like doing. I could barely keep my eyes open! Couldn't wait to come home and lie down. Still very sore when I walk and move. Suppose that's expected. Will call the clinic tomorrow and see how many fertilised. Fingers crossed. @leash05 - Hoping you are feeling a little better!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

ArryLa  (24-01-2015),Piper01  (23-01-2015),Sharlie  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @leash05- The IVF staff recommended drinking lots including powerade/gatorade and also have some sustagen. And pear juice to get the bowels moving, she said you don't want to be constipated.
    Last edited by Keiko2012; 23-01-2015 at 18:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bella25 I've always had pregnyl 5000 as a trigger when on ovulation induction and on my FET. I had ovridril on my fresh cycle before pick up

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Scootyboots For This Useful Post:

bella25  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bella25 I have triggered the last 2 with pregnyl 5000units. I understand the anxiety though when there might be 2 different or unsure instructions.

Hope the girls who had EPU are all ok, sound like you guys had great numbers. Lots of protein (ie sustagen/protein drinks, polony, tuna etc) also helps your body get rid of the excess fluid caused by the collapsing follicles. And lots of Gatorade/ fluid! Fingers crossed for some good fertilisation rates.

To all the new girls, hope you find the same amazing support that I have here!

Sorry for the lack of personals, had a massive week at work combined with the FET cycle trigger tonight as oestrogen was 1445, lining 8.5 and lead follicle at 22.5. Transfer next thurs 29th and final BT on 9/2. I have 4x pregnyl boosters so no POAS for me prob until day before BT.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

bella25  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update from me: snowy white negative today. Either had a very very short chemical or yesterday's faint pos was wrong. Lucky we didn't let ourselves get too carried away or we would be really sad now! Back to the drawing board.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut am so sorry to hear that, really hope maybe it was left over trigger? What did you use and how many dpt are you?? Hoping like mad the 2 lines come back x

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=leash05;8070642]After wondering whether or not to go through with the egg collection, we ended up getting 7 eggs! Fingers crossed they fertilise! 😄. Thanks for the lovely messages of support! I have had about 3 litres of water today, any other suggestions??? How is everyone else going?[/QUOTE

Yay that's great, we got 8 5 fertilised then by day 5 we had 3 good quality blastocysts. Fresh transfer BFP but then miscarriage, FET .... Tba 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger @octonaut 😞

Thanks
    Reviews

Default How many rounds???

Just wondering what everyone else has done, have you set a limit on how many attempts you will have, planned to continue trying till a certain point in time or not thinking that far?
    We have decided we will use these embryos and if unsuccessful we will do another full cycle, and use whatever we get then that will be it for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have said that we will do 2 cycles, break, 2cycles, break etc until we've used our 6 frosties. I am rethinking if we use 4 and all not successful might do another fresh cycle and see how we go... We haven't put a time limit as yet!