Closed Thread
Page 50 of 110 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lovely! Fingers crossed! So nervous!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bella25. That's ok, our FS seemed to put a downer on everything and gave me the impression that it's not going to work with non-blastocysts but after reading everyone's comments and googling a bit I'm feeling much more optimistic
    @octonaut exciting! Fingers crossed you keep getting positives

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @octonaut - ooooohhhh this sounds very very exciting! Fingers crossed that line gets darker!
    @Piper01- not tmi at all! It sounds like your doc is really prepared to adjust things and is very responsive.

im feeling very much like I want 2 transferred too...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Yay! Congrats on being PUPO. When is BT?
    2nd February. I don't know if I should tell them to ring hubby instead of me with the results, they ring at 2:30-3pm and it's the crazy time at work with kids going home and it's hard for me to leave the room to take the call plus I'll either cry with happiness or sadness either way I'll cry haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @piper - looks like you posted again while I was typing - so in the one above I was I was replying to your earlier post about what fs has adjusted. I also get what you mean re FS putting downers on things. I have low ovarian reserve and he says I'll be lucky to get 4 eggs so it makes me wonder why I'm putting us through all of this emotion and expense. My FS tends to put a downer on all the things I don't think are major issues then brushes off what really troubles me I swear he just plays mr opposite some days! But I trust him and believe he will keep adjusting things if I stick with him so I keep going back!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

Piper01  (22-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut hoping to hear about your darkening line 😀 excited for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    When you've had your transfer has your FS used an ultrasound to help? Mine doesn't but I've read that heaps are, so was wondering who in here has the ultrasound during transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Scootyboots our FS used an ultrasound for our fresh ET and we could actually see it after it was placed....pretty amazing. In my case i know the FS used it because my uterus is still really large and he wanted to get it as far up as he could. Not sure if its standard practise?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that's awesome. Ours flushes the "thingo" and we see it on screen to make sure embryo has been dislodged but that's it

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bella25 i also have low reserve and get an average of 5 on cycles. Are you using Menopor ? i have been on Gonal F for the last few cycles but changing this one. And now a 3dt - Have you been getting to Blastocycst ?
    @Oldey yes i have had ultraound on all transfers - it is pretty amazing to see happen !