Closed Thread
Page 48 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amie999 View Post
    @Piper01 yes I've had 3 x cycle with one embryo transferred at morula each time.
    Each time they seem to be a little better quality just slow growing.
    I have not had much help from my FS but acupuncture and Chinese medicine... Low stress all help prepare your body to help the implant from the research I've done. I've been extremely stressed with external circumstances in the last cycles so hopefully this one is different.
    If you have a hunt on the Internet you'll find lots of people have had success with implants before blastocyst.
    So it's possible!
    I'm having a 3 day xfer this time also.
    All the best
    Where are you in this cycle ?
    It's great to hear such positive comments from everyone. I knew I could talk to you ladies about it. I'm now 5DPT with 2x 5 day embryos.
    I've done acupuncture throughout this cycle and think it really does help too. It's amazing how relaxed you are afterwards and it also helped my skin conditions which I can have some trouble with so its a win win!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Piper01 For This Useful Post:

besha  (22-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlie wow that's great to hear you got pregnant from a day 3 transfer gives me more hope.
    At this point I'd be happy with twins (I may regret saying that ...haha)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper01 View Post
    @Sharlie wow that's great to hear you got pregnant from a day 3 transfer gives me more hope.
    At this point I'd be happy with twins (I may regret saying that ...haha)
    I have twins. You won't regret it for a second.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

Piper01  (22-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Piper01 I'm so new to this I'm sure I'm not the best to give advice but I wondered if you've changed doses of meds and/or tried different meds? A friend of mine had lots of stim cycles getting 16+ eggs every time and 1-2 ok to transfer but never best. She ended up doing a really slow stim, got 2 eggs and 1 worked. I think her doc added Luveris in to help with eggs too. Not sure how any of it works but just wondered if there's different things that can be tried?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I don't believe I have posted on Bubhub before but have been on a couple of other forums previously.

I am hopefully about to start our second IVF cycle next week! I'm due for AF on Tuesday 27th so on day 2 or 3 I need to go in for scan and bloods and to get my injections.

Rather than going into detail here I'll post a link to my blog which goes through my history of infertility for those who are interested in the nitty gritty stuff!
    https://stillhope83.wordpress.com/20...-hydrosalpinx/

The reason I said hopefully starting IVF is that I will need to confirm on the scan if the Essure devices I had put in back in October are in place still. If they are then that's brilliant and I can start cycling straight away, if not then I haven't got a clue what's next!

I also want to say congratulations to all of you who are PUPO or have gotten BFPs!! I have only scanned through the 48 pages on here but I have a basic idea of what's been happening I think! I'm so excited to be going through this journey finally with all of you

I'm sure I don't need to tell you how the months have dragged by since my first cycle!

Well I look forward to hearing everyone's stories and will keep you informed of my own progress too. Thanks for creating this thread, I love being able to talk to like minded people about this as most just don't understand.

Baby dust to you all!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stillhoping83 For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (22-01-2015),Piper01  (22-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Stillhoping, Oldey and Kookii! All the very best for a BFP This cycle! 💞

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (22-01-2015),stillhoping83  (22-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlie thanks for the blasty info 😊

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Swirls22 For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (22-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm now 6dpt5dt from a fet. Emotional roller coaster is an understatement atm. One minute I'm excited and hopeful that I haven't got my AF yet and then the next minute I'm crying about the what ifs! Wish I could sleep through it and wake up on testing day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    @Piper01 I'm so new to this I'm sure I'm not the best to give advice but I wondered if you've changed doses of meds and/or tried different meds? A friend of mine had lots of stim cycles getting 16+ eggs every time and 1-2 ok to transfer but never best. She ended up doing a really slow stim, got 2 eggs and 1 worked. I think her doc added Luveris in to help with eggs too. Not sure how any of it works but just wondered if there's different things that can be tried?
    Thanks the advise @bella25 it's great to hear what different people are doing.
    We have had 3 cycles now and the first cycle I used Puregon 125 plus orgalutran and we had 9 eggs on EPU,6 in total fertilised with only 1 making it to day 5. I think from memory it was a grade 2. BFN
    2nd cycle the FS increased dose to 150 Puregon as well as orgalutran. That time got 18 eggs on EPU, transferred 1 and froze 2. We tried to do a natural FET but they both didn't survive thawing.
    Then this current round the FS ideally wanted 12 eggs so the quality would be better and still have a good number to work with so we started with 150 Puregon then dropped to 125. Ended up with 20 eggs (12 good sized they said and the rest a bit smaller) and got 13 fertilised. This Transferred 2 and there was another 4 but didn't make it any further so none to freeze.

For the last cycle we also used embryogen which is a new medium with protein etc in it that they put the embryos in but that didn't make a difference.

Sorry if that seemed TMI

I've have a look into Luveris, thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Firstly I'm so sorry I haven't been back in ages! I have been battling a bit of depression but feel like in the past couple of weeks I have come through it

I have just got the call that my favorite frostie thawed well today, so transfer is booked in tomorrow morning eeek!

We are doing an un-medicated FET (I hope that the right word?!) apart from the progesterone which has already started its wicked symptoms grr

There has been so much going on with you all and massive congrats to everyone either with BFP or PUPO it really gives us lots of hope

Sending you all lots of sticky babydust

16. The Following User Says Thank You to IVFonly For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (22-01-2015)