Closed Thread
Page 47 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    PUPO 😄
    Ps I just love my FS she is just lovely 😊 on my way to acupuncture now

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scootyboots For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (22-01-2015),Piper01  (22-01-2015),Sharlie  (22-01-2015),StillHopeful  (22-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Scootyboots! Best wishes for the 2ww!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Piper01 yes I've had 3 x cycle with one embryo transferred at morula each time.
    Each time they seem to be a little better quality just slow growing.
    I have not had much help from my FS but acupuncture and Chinese medicine... Low stress all help prepare your body to help the implant from the research I've done. I've been extremely stressed with external circumstances in the last cycles so hopefully this one is different.
    If you have a hunt on the Internet you'll find lots of people have had success with implants before blastocyst.
    So it's possible!
    I'm having a 3 day xfer this time also.
    All the best
    Where are you in this cycle ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news @Scootyboots

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Piper01 I got pregnant on a day 3 transfer, and I have had a bunch of great day 5s that didn't work out. If I were you I'd be more worried about twins.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlie For This Useful Post:

2015  (22-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies! I've been following this tread and this is my first post. Long story short: me 37, apparently no issues; DP 33, oligozoospermia (low count, poor motility and morphology). We'd been trying for a year before we found out about our fertility problem.

We finally started our first ICSI cycle the first week of January (Gonal-F + Cetrotide), CD12 Lucrin trigger, Jan 16th egg retrieval. Transfer was cancelled because of risk of OHSS. Got 14 eggs, 9 matures, only two got to day 3😔, only one blasty frozen. (One is better than nothing!)

Today I had to call the nurses because a got my period last night, only 7 days after the trigger. She said it is normal, and that usually happens between 8/10 days. Read that some women get theirs after only 5 days!

We are now trying to decide if doing a FET or start a new fresh cycle. Luckily, those two weeks weren't that bad, other than bloated and a bit sore the day of egg collection (I even went to a wedding the day after 😊). Have any if you done that? Our next appt with FS is on Tuesday, and we'll see what's next.

Would love to hear your experiences. Thank you in advance!

PS: sorry abt the typos and if I'm not using the right acronyms, just starting to get used to this. Congrats to all of you being PUPO! Stay strong and positive!
    Last edited by Kookii; 22-01-2015 at 11:25.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (22-01-2015),StillHopeful  (22-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all can't copy and paste but just letting you know testing on 27th January 2015. 😊 can't wait! Good luck everyone 💗

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've decided I'm going to poas on Australia Day. Eep! That would be 7dpt5dt.

I read this today RE 5 day transfers... although I think mine was already hatching:

-1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
    0dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
    1dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
    2dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
    3dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
    4dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
    5dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
    6dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
    7dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
    8dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
    9dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All
    Just joining up to my first ever forum....eeekkk (still trying to figure out all the abbreviations). I have just undergone my first IVF cycle after an unsuccessful IUI last month. Managed to get 9 eggs and 4 embryos. Have had 1 embryo transferred on 16th Jan and am now playing the waiting game....feel like i am going crazy - struggling to think about anything else and having to wait until the 28th Jan is much harder than i thought. Found out that 2 of the remaining 3 embryos made it through the biopsy and freezing to keeping my fingers crossed for some positive results on their biopsies.

I have been a little crampy and have terrible headaches over the last 2 days so starting to get a little worried

I have been told not to try a hpt as they can give you false positives because of the trigger injection - has anyone had any success with this or am i better off just waiting it out? Im now 7dpt5d

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Oldey. Hope your journey is smooth and short!
    If you've had a trigger, the only way to be sure a positive is real is to test every day until it's or if your system, or wait until blood test (bt)
    When I had a trigger, by day 7 was my first and only negative hpt. The next day was back to positive which I knew was real. Everyone gets different doses of trigger though, and metabolises at different rates so yours may be out of your system quicker or slower than me.
    It's a killer, isn't it?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

Oldey  (22-01-2015)