Closed Thread
Page 44 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @keiko
    They said it was a 2A when I rang to question why they froze something after saying the day before they were no good x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @keiko
    They said it was a 2A when I rang to question why they froze something after saying the day before they were no good x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @octonaut x
    Today has been such a negative thinking day! Hope I get some symptoms, even phantom! Just to get me through this. Ahh ladies I hope this is our time xx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (21-01-2015),Sharlie  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those of you at a loss as to something positive to do during the 2ww, please collaborate with me on a playlist of music to listen to during the 2ww and I will publish it publicly as a playlist on rdio for others to listen to. Head on over to this thread with your suggestions:

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/showthread.php?534842-Positive-Songs-Playlist-for-the-2WW&highlight=

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful, I could have written your post. It's such a mixed bag of emotions and so confusing as we are so vulnerable, It's easy to second guess everything. They told us too that our last embryo was lagging behind initially but now it was good to freeze.
    A 2A is good, so be comforted that you have another little one fighting hard to be your baby. The extra coats to hit hard though.
    As for the Crinone, It irritates the cervix so can make so can come out all shades of white, pink & brown.

I've been super negative today with all these cramps, I hope they will pass tonight & tomorrow I can get my hopes up again 😁

Ladies be kind to yourselves, let yourself feel all the emotions you need to. But never lose the faith, it ain't over by a long shot x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Juzzabelle10 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (22-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Pick Up Friday

Hello lovely ladies! So excited for
    everyone!! I had a scan today & my follicles (only 6 but that's ok) look great & my lining looks excellent!! My oestrogen is really low though but they're still going ahead with egg collection as my scan looked really good & with my success with IUI was with low oestrogen too! Has anyone else had a similar experience??
    I just had my trigger injection - are there any symptoms? So excited & nervous & scared!! 😁😁😁
    Last edited by leash05; 21-01-2015 at 19:57.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to leash05 For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Juzzabelle - I hope your cramps do settle down for you, I know it's hard to stay positive all the time but I think you're right about being kind to ourselves.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leash05 - that's great about your lining and follicles. I've had no experience with estrogen tests. I had it tested once in a clomid cycle - it was 1000 on day 12 and that night I had a big bleed so was really not sure if it was a good number or not. But I'd say if the follies are going well and the lining is great then sounds like you're on a good thing!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

leash05  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leash05 normally oestrogen levels are associated with the amount of mature eggs so I'm surprised you are triggering if it's quite low. Did they tell you what it was? I believe it should be up over 1000 at least?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow so much happening in this thread in the last 12 hours.
    @bella it's hard to stay positive as it's such a roller coaster. I have no issue during injection day but tww I really struggle with. If you can't talk to friends, come talk to us here in bubhub. I don't talk to friends about ivf too. They don't get it and I don't feel like boring them with my emotion. I rather come here share with all you lovely ladies going through the same thing with me.
    @2015 that is so awesome! Hopefully nice high hcg with the BT. May we all graduate to the due thread together.
    @leash05 I never had any symptoms after trigger. Just another waiting game for epu.
    @Scootyboots good luck for tomorrow.

I think we need an update on roll call.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

bella25  (21-01-2015),Keiko2012  (21-01-2015),Scootyboots  (21-01-2015)