Closed Thread
Page 43 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM, I'm still waiting for sore boobs which was the telltale sign last time, pre-test. Couldn't lay on my tummy. I'm hoping they will appear by the weekend... I have been sneezing which my mum said was her telltale sign...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlie View Post
    @DaniSam it's more effective to focus on diet than exercise when it comes to weight loss. Definitely don't neglect exercise but you might want to look at a balanced low-GI plan and combine it with the "My Fitness Pal" app, which I've found very motivating. Bump to Baby is a good online low-GI plan.

All - can we agree that the "THANKS" button doubles as a "LIKE" button in this thread?! I know you know what I'm talking about...!
    Thanks @Sharlie I will definitely jump online tonight and have a look at bump to baby. Really appreciate your help and do agree with the thanks to like 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh gosh only 1dp 4dt and I'm losing it already 😩 I just want those 2 pink lines! I got a bit of good news that 1 embryo made it to freezing but I still don't even want to think about doing a FET. I just want this to be it 😭. I know that sounds selfish and unrealistic but today seems harder than others. As for testing, I have a FRER in the cupboard and also a Clearblue digital that I brought over a year ago. I said I'd never use that one until I have the pink lines on something else first.

So I'm not going to test until the 31st. Will be 11dp 4dt then and should get a definite answer. As hard as it is not to test, until then at least I have hope!

I have felt a few twinges so far, nothing painful but enough to notice. Other than that not much to report at just 1dp 😩.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

2015  (22-01-2015),Juzzabelle10  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still having the damn cramping! To the point of needing Panadol and I have quite a high pain threshold. Grrrr, the worst part is, If this is what I think it is, I still have to wait it out 😢.
    On a positive, we have a little frostie too @StillHopeful. I'm with you tho, I just want this one to work.
    Here is the sneaky picture of our blastocyst I took off the digital photo frame they show us our embryos on during transfer. It's a 2bb.
    Hoping all you ladies are traveling well today ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1421813141.582927.jpg

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juzzabelle10 For This Useful Post:

2015  (22-01-2015),StillHopeful  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET in January/February 2015

That's awesome @Juzzabelle. Call me stupid or ungrateful but I was barely excited when they told us they froze one of the 5 remaining. I'm very skeptical and yesterday they told us none looked good, however today 1 made it to the freezer. We have to pay an extra $700 for freezing and then $170 every 6 months. Kinda feels like they wanted 1 to go back in 😕 but I hope that's just my untrusting self and that it's another worthy chance should this Time not turn out... Don't even want to think of that. Been super emotional since stopping the injections and doing all this. I go from annoyed to angry then crying 😩 thought this was the exciting time, nothing to do but wait, but instead I just think how unfair it is that we are all on this roller coaster and what am I going to do of it doesn't work 😢
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 21-01-2015 at 19:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so much happening in this thread today - I can't keep up! I love those blast pictures. I now also really want one but don't think our clinic will do them. They are amazing. Definitely something to frame and show your future son/daughter

To all in the 2ww - it is horrendous. I don't envy joining you all soon! I go proper looney emotionally- one day excited and the next deeply depressed! Proper cookoo! I am never like that normally but the 2ww sure brings our the looneys. It is just trying to test us all . I'm glad I'm not the only one having these thoughts and crazies ha ha.

I received the best news today as well. Scan went well, I have 18+ follicles (EEEK). Sizes are all different but around the 18mm mark and lining looks good 9.7mm i believe. My lining was 6 for all my other IUI's so this is amazing for me. FS also gave me the OK to go for a FRESH TRANSFER . As long as I stay well after EPU which is this Friday at 0930. Then transfer will be next wednesday with a day 5 Blast. Fingers crossed it all goes well. He will only do it if I feel ok and not bloated etc- as I am still in the 'high' category for OHSS. Otherwise they will all go to the freezer. Trigger tonight. YAY.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

2015  (22-01-2015),octonaut  (21-01-2015),Sharlie  (21-01-2015),StillHopeful  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful������ View Post
    That's awesome @Juzzabelle. Call me stupid or ungrateful but I was barely excited when they told us they froze one of the 5 remaining. I'm very skeptical and yesterday they told us none looked good, however today 1 made it to the freezer. We have to pay an extra $700 for freezing and then $170 every 6 months. Kinda feels like they wanted 1 to go back in ������ but I hope that's just my untrusting self and that it's another worthy chance should this Time not turn out... Don't even want to think of that. Been supper emotional since stopping the injections and doing all this. I go from annoyed to angry then crying ������ thought this was the exciting time, nothing to do but wait, but instead I just think how unfair it is that we are all on this roller coaster and what am I going to do of it doesn't work ������
    Aw heads up girl! I have these days too, but then in the end I remind myself that we are so very lucky to even be trying and have this opportunity. But I agree the 2ww is torture! Did they say what the quality was of the embryo they froze? It is definitely another chance. Fingers crossed though you will not need it and this one works!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET in January/February 2015

Way TMI post, had some lovely crinone discharge (NOT) but it had some light pink spots 😕 I assume it's def too early for implant (should only be blastocyst today). So I haven't got a clue. Can it be the fluid around the embie and maybe it's a fail? 😩
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 21-01-2015 at 19:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Scootyboots- Yay how exciting Not long now! All the best for tomorrow!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Scootyboots  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Way TMI post, had some lovely crinone discharge (NOT) but it had some light pink spots 😕 I assume it's def too early for implant (should only be blastocyst today). So I have a clue. Can it be the fluid around the embie and maybe it's a fail? 😩
    Crinone often comes out stained a bit pink, it's just a side effect. It ain't over yet!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

Juzzabelle10  (21-01-2015),StillHopeful  (21-01-2015)