Closed Thread
Page 42 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Scooty that is brilliant news, yay! Thanks so much for reassurance it's nice to know I'm not the only one. Best of luck for 8am tomorrow - hoping it sticks nicely
    @octonaut - thank you - it really does help to know I'm not the only one. Just can't wait to get the ball rolling now...

Cmon AF!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Scootyboots bet you are so excited for Tom!! Good luck x
    @bella25 yep it does get easier the more cycles in my experience. DH and I had some doozy fights during the previous cycles where I thought I might divorce him for being such a jerk! Of course that was mainly the hormones and I'm glad I didn't. Ours was primarily to do with the step kids not being very considerate and sh!tty when I was feeling well (they had no idea what was happening). It does get better though and this cycle we actually sat down and spoke about how when I got cranky over little things this cycle he would bite his tongue and come and hug me instead of firing back. It has worked really well so far and it really calms me down so I don't really get worked up and it doesn't turn into a huge fight! We also agreed that physically, emotionally and mentally we could only take 2 cycles then break and then another 2 then break etc. I think if you really spell things out and rather than tell them what they do wrong but how they can help you it makes it so much better hope this helps x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @2015 yay! Congrats! That's reassuring for us all. 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Scootyboots yay! So excited for you!! Hoping all goes well for you. Tww together.

Btw tww really sucks. Every little twinge, cramp and difference in body is definitely a worry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excitedone and @bella
    The whole experience is draining. It takes its toll on your relationship but in the end it makes it stronger because you've come through it together. Hugs and best wishes Hun x @bella it is definitely hard with kids or step kids. Such an emotional time and sometimes it seems like no one knows what we're going through.
    Lucky we had a place like this to talk to others going through the same thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Swirls and @Excited thank you so much. I went through years of infert to get ds1 and I hate that these feelings of hopelessness are all coming back. It's hard when I'm naturally a talker but I can't really talk to anyone about this because I get really over sensitive to judgment - the couple of people I've confided in have accidentally and unintentionally made me feel worse so I just don't want to open up to anyone. My normal coping mechanisms like intense cardio and wine are off limits so it's just so good to have this place here to come and vent/share. Thank you so much girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exactly, lean on those of us who get it. We would never say "at least you have one"
    And if you need to say "a girl from work is pregnant and it makes me want to punch her", you'll get no judgement here. We truly get it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

2015  (22-01-2015),StillHopeful  (21-01-2015),stillhoping83  (22-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @octonaut totally true! We all think it sometimes

Is there any reason you can't still do some slightly lesser intense cardio? I have felt absolutely crap the last few days cause I just couldn't get to the gym due to work. And as heavy and achy my ovaries feel, I forced myself to go to boxing/circuit this morn. I didn't do nearly as many squats or other squashing exercises but I feel soooo much better for going- both physically and mood wise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited - yes absolutely I'm still doing 2 sessions a week, may increase this a little bit or at least just do mild exercise every day. That's a good idea.
    @octonaut - you will not believe this - a girl at work just went home with morning sickness... And I just found out she's pregnant. I'm not feeling too weird about that - I majorly suspect she's been doing years of treatment herself, the no drinking, in and out for appointments, looser clothes (sometimes), you girls know the signs lol. For some reason I only feel happy for people it is hard for!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DaniSam it's more effective to focus on diet than exercise when it comes to weight loss. Definitely don't neglect exercise but you might want to look at a balanced low-GI plan and combine it with the "My Fitness Pal" app, which I've found very motivating. Bump to Baby is a good online low-GI plan.

All - can we agree that the "THANKS" button doubles as a "LIKE" button in this thread?! I know you know what I'm talking about...!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sharlie For This Useful Post:

2015  (22-01-2015),bella25  (21-01-2015),besha  (22-01-2015),octonaut  (21-01-2015),Scootyboots  (21-01-2015),StillHopeful  (21-01-2015)