Closed Thread
Page 41 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How are the PUPO girls going? I've had constant AF cramps since early this morning..... Argh I hope it's from the crinone??? I kept comparing to my successful FET cycle symptoms to these but have to remember it was medicated so that is probably what is playing tricks on me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @2015. Did you have AF cramps? Are you on crinone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzzabelle10 View Post
    I had some twinges and discomfort in the first few days after transfer (fresh cycle) I felt some lower abdomen type feelings but I am not sure I would call it an ache or cramping like AF. Just a feeling like enough to be aware of it, maybe my judgment would be clouded about the cramping as I had cramping from an upset stomach and diarrhoea on about three separate days since transfer. For the last couple of days, other than a shocker headache, diarrhoea and nausea on the morning of 6dp5dt I have felt basically nothing at all, totally normal, which was terrible and I thought was a bad sign, I thought I was out and missed my symptoms to finesse and analyse but it seems it wasn't such a bad thing. I hope.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 2015 For This Useful Post:

Juzzabelle10  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzzabelle10 View Post
    Oh and sorry not on Crinone so can't say if that is what is causing it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crinone is known for causing cramps. It can also be your body reacting to being invaded by the catheter, and it can also be.....implantation! Good luck Juzzabelle, so hoping this is it for you!
    AFM, I didn't think I'd be looking for symptoms but I am a little bit! Some fresh pink spotting this morning, and at 48 hours post transfer it should be too late to be irritation from the transfer. Hopefully it's an embie or two doing their thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Girls can anyone share their tips on coping/staying positive and not letting the process consume you? I'm finding it tricky to be positive and not feel like it's taking over. Is it something you get used to over time? I'm so new to this im hoping its beginners nerves! Any tips appreciated!!!

Just had a massive fight with DH - I just feel like the whole process is bringing out the worst in me ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    Girls can anyone share their tips on coping/staying positive and not letting the process consume you? I'm finding it tricky to be positive and not feel like it's taking over. Is it something you get used to over time? I'm so new to this im hoping its beginners nerves! Any tips appreciated!!!

Just had a massive fight with DH - I just feel like the whole process is bringing out the worst in me ...
    Be reassured that although it totally sucks, what you're going through is normal. I found it really best to be totally honest, even if I wasn't terribly proud of what I was feeling. DH and I fought a lot before we learned to open up and lean on each other. Hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @2015 yay yay yay great news

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bella25 I seem to have less patience while I'm doing ivf, little things **** me. Today hubby bumped into me in the hallway as we passed each other and I did this big sigh and grumbled at him, I get the cranks when he leaves a cup in the sink haha little things annoy me that usually I couldn't care less about. He knows just to ignore me and knows it passes and isn't really me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just spoke to the scientist, my embryo has thawed nicely ❄️ And will be transferred tomorrow morning at 8:10am 😊

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scootyboots For This Useful Post:

2015  (21-01-2015),octonaut  (21-01-2015),RenJen  (21-01-2015),Sharlie  (21-01-2015)