Closed Thread
Page 40 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would say you could start doing exercise now. An hour a day should be ok. When you are pregnant maybe ask you ob if you need to cut down on exercises. As long as your heart rate isn't too high I would say exercises are good. My FS told me to exercise I'm just lazy. I am starting to be more active again. Hoping to lose the weight I put on from ivf and miscarriage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The above reply is for Danisam. I couldn't quote you from some reasons and couldn't edit my post to tag you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @DaniSam - I've asked every nurse I've seen and my fs the same question. I was training 5 times a week both times I got pregnant (natural/monitored/slightly medicated cycles) last year and miscarried both (one very early and the other trisomy 16)-everyone swears the exercise had nothing to do with it but have also said not to raise core body temp around and after transfer. SNice sept I've stacked on weight and am only training with light cardio and weights twice per week then will stop around EPU and after transfer I prob won't do anything. Hope this helps. I'm craving exercise to cope with stress but trying not to go overboard. I think I read somewhere that 2-4 hours of cardio max per week is advisable to anyone ttc. It's all a bit confusing to me but I reckon you'd be ok with 4 half hour to hour medium intensity cardio workouts per week until transfer then see how you feel after that
    Last edited by bella25; 20-01-2015 at 21:21. Reason: typo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET in January/February 2015

@Minib & bella25 thank you so much. The info helps a lot. As both of you said I'll give it a try and see how I'm feeling. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bella25 I do medicated FETs - I call on day 1, BT day2, BT day 9, then dependant on results I've had BT and scan day 15 this cycle with repeat by and poss scan day 17, if all ok from that, trigger injection and FET 5 days after. Hope that helps

@DaniSam I have always exercised during my cycles which includes boxing, running, cycling, roller blading, weights and circuit training! I just do as much as I feel comfy and as I get closer to ET and my ovaries are heavier I tend to not do too much at all! The only thing I really watch is no twisting exercises and not too much running as my ovaries press on my pelvic floor and I don't want to stress it too much.

The general rule is you can do whatever exercise you were already doing before pregnancy (need to watch core temp though) just not advisable to take up anything!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

bella25  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @2015! Hope it's a good omen for the rest of us

AF started for me tonight, yaaayyyy. So tomorrow is officially day 1. Game on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful that is so cool! Fingers crossed for you! X

9. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful that is an awesome picture, congrats on being pupo
    @2015 congratulations on you double line! Hope it continues to get darker for you and get get a great big BT!
    @besha yay for AF! Bring on the jabbing!

AFM: scan went well, lead follie at 17mm, lining only at 6c and E2 at 590. Still some growing to do but rechecking on thurs so hopefully all is good and I can trigger
    Last edited by Excited1; 21-01-2015 at 08:19.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You ladies are all so great, the strength and positivity you have yourself and the way you support others is amazing.

Thanks for all your well wishes. After a negative last night in an Internet cheapie I got a positive today on a clear blue digital test my mum bought be. She said I couldn't use it until blood test day but when she heard about my faint line yesterday morning she said I should use the clear blue today. I was a bit worried that it would say 'not pregnant' but it said 'pregnant 1-2'. My blood test is on Friday which will be 10dp5dt.

When I thought this round hadn't worked I was so down and resentful and couldn't look at anything that reminded me of a baby and now I, like so many of you, am in a great and optimistic spot but afraid that at any minute I will be back to that place if this doesn't work out. I guess this is just all part of the process which is why it is so great to have people in the same position here to discuss. This group has been invaluable to me so far as others cannot relate the same way you guys can.

Sending my lucky 2015 vibes to you all. 💋🌺

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2015 For This Useful Post:

Piper01  (21-01-2015),Sharlie  (21-01-2015),StillHopeful  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @2015 That is such great news! Congrats hun. I can totally understand the anxiety you are feeling, but so far so good, hey?! Fingers crossed for great numbers at your bt, and a smooth pregnancy journey ahead