Closed Thread
Page 39 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all! Congrats on everyone that is PUPO! Excellent news. Hope you are all doing well after your transfers and all your little embies are burrowing deep down and making themselves at home @StillHopeful, that pic is amazing. So nice to see somethings like that. What clinic are you with?

@2015- hooray first BFP- very exciting. Hope that line gets darker for you soon.

@Minib - great news on AF arriving and for things progressing. It's a good feeling.

I had another scan yesterday. Follicles not quite the size they want them to be. FS thought maybe EPU wed but its looking to be friday at this stage. Will have another scan tomorrow and I will know whether we will try a fresh transfer or go down the frozen pathway. EEk.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (20-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nursingtee
    I had transfer Friday and I've been cramping too. Plus I feel like I have more saliva(sounds funny I know). I'd like to know if this is normal too plz

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keiko I'm at Myivf Northside of Brisbane. Low cost clinic but I'm pretty happy so far x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amie999 I'm switching to menopur from gonal f this time too - I'm a poor responder, and my quality is not great either.

My very limited understanding (and don't take my word as gospel!) is that menopur is derived from menopausal urine (delightful, huh?!) and contains some luteinising hormone in addition to the FSH. So in some women (obviously it depends on lots of factors), the combination of those things can give an extra boost to egg production.

I'm nervous about switching too, but hopeful that it will get us a better result. Maybe we can compare notes?! When do you start jabbing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino hello !
    i did hear that.. was a little worried that it could compromise the egg quality as i'm not getting to blast in 5 days.

I start late next week all going to plan. How about you ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amie999 Yeah, I know how you feel. But I figure it's worth a shot. I've never made it to blast either and my number have been low, so it's almost like I've got nothing to lose by trying something different.

Still nerve-wracking though! I'm worried that it will bomb completely and I'll have nothing to transfer at all

Anyway fingers crossed... I'll most likely start jabbing in the first week of Feb sometime.

Good luck, and let us know how you go

Thanks
    Reviews
    @2015 that is so awsome congratulations, so happy to hear and yes let's hope for the domino effect!
    @StillHopeful the photo is amazing thank you for sharing

afm - waiting for af so I can start jabbing. It's my first ivf cycle, have just come off of 2 miscarriages and a few bad test results so feeling super anxious and tears which I know won't help but I just can't shake the scared feelings. Hoping when I get on board with the drugs I'll feel better like things are happening. Waiting is a pita!

question for FET girls (I'll likely freeze anything to do pgd) - can you explain to me what happens in terms of scan/tests in a fet cycle? Do they measure lining and/or test hormones? The reason I ask is because I always bleed at ovulation and I'm scared my lining is not great. I am hoping this can be monitored /tested before wasting a precious embie.... Any experiences appreciated!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (20-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    @2015 that is so awsome congratulations, so happy to hear and yes let's hope for the domino effect!
    @StillHopeful the photo is amazing thank you for sharing

afm - waiting for af so I can start jabbing. It's my first ivf cycle, have just come off of 2 miscarriages and a few bad test results so feeling super anxious and tears which I know won't help but I just can't shake the scared feelings. Hoping when I get on board with the drugs I'll feel better like things are happening. Waiting is a pita!

question for FET girls (I'll likely freeze anything to do pgd) - can you explain to me what happens in terms of scan/tests in a fet cycle? Do they measure lining and/or test hormones? The reason I ask is because I always bleed at ovulation and I'm scared my lining is not great. I am hoping this can be monitored /tested before wasting a precious embie.... Any experiences appreciated!
    I'm only on by 2nd cycle so I'm not going to be able to shed much light. But for me I had to call FS on 1st day of AF. I then had a scan on day 13 to check lining and then on day 24 I have my transfer. As for bleeding I'm also not sure. Sorry to read about your previous 2 miscarriages. Hoping for a sticky one for you soon x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DaniSam For This Useful Post:

bella25  (20-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A question... Since November I have put on a heap of weight. I think the ivf meds plus me emotionally eating etc. I would like to shed some kg and start doing a bit of exercise. What would be a good starting point considering I have a FET on the 30th? I have a cross trainer & bike in my rumpus room. So could I start on those for an hour a day? Thanks x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @2015 omg yay!!!!!!! When is official BT? How exciting for this thread
    @StillHopeful @Juzzabelle10 @NursingTea congrats on being PUPO. Count down begins!
    @StillHopeful I didn't get to keep a photo of embie in previous transfer. That's an awesome pic.
    @Keiko2012 what size are your follicles on the scan? What about your lining?
    @amie999 I was on menopur last fresh cycle. Before that I was on puregon. I had better results from menopur. FS said menopur hasn't been used as much in Australia but very popular in USA.
    @bella25 I do non medicated FET. So I calked clinic on day 1. On day 2 I had BT to check progesterone level. Because my cycle is usually 30-32 days, I have my first scan on day 11. They will check my follicle and lining. This will happen everyday until they think follicle us big enough and they will also do BT. This is to check surge. In the meantime, they give me so home opk to test at home. So between scan ,BT and home opk they shouldn't miss my ovulation. Once ovulation confirmed I will start pessaries and wait for transfer 5 days later

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

bella25  (20-01-2015),StillHopeful  (20-01-2015)