Closed Thread
Page 31 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    mrsChino - great news about your appt. You have a plan now and things can get moving

StillHopeful- Congrats! Epu all doe and dusted now Relax, put your feet up and get spoiled you deserve it!

In terms of my update-( lol I'm not sure of this isn't boring people since I'm so behind most)- I had my first scan today after starting meds and I have loads of follies :/ looks like I have 7-10+ on one side and 7+ on the right side. He said there's not much chance of a fresh transfer as when you get 18+ they freeze everyhing as the risk of ohss is too high. Dam polycystic ovaries I just wanted 10 good ones lol! So the biggest one is only 10 mm so will continue and have anther scan Monday. I've had lots of pulling pains and those dam headaches-
    But apart from that ok. But small price to pay in the long run . Hoping everyone else is doing good!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (16-01-2015),octonaut  (16-01-2015),StillHopeful  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Too funny @StillHopeful, see we are still in sync 😂!
    Glad your home and resting up. 6 is still a good number. Remember quality over quantity 😀.
    I think they inject pretty much straight away. We had to call the following day for fertilization results and it was only then that I found out our mature numbers. I'm not sure if all clinics are the same tho. If you hear nothing then that's good news. Hubby has done the job 👍.
    @Keiko2012, it's never boring. Love to hear how every one is traveling. Looks like those follicles are growing nicely, good luck! Hope the headaches go x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Juzzabelle10 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh so frustrated! Clinic just called to change my transfer time. New time = after my flight leaves. They know I'm flying in from interstate for this!
    They ended up calling me back saying come at the original time and they'd "do their best" to fit me in. Sigh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Keiko and not boring, we love to hear how everyone is travelling x
    That's a great number and hopefully it won't end up being too many and you get your transfer! X

Haha yes Juzzabelle still in sync 😊

At our IVF place we have an online patient portal and they upload results as they come in. They uploaded that all 6 were suitable for fertilisation so I'm very happy with that! So now it's up to DHs little guys. They said there will be an update tomorrow.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble Octonaut, I hope they work it out for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope I can join you - we'll be doing cycle #10 (I think I've lost track) starting in late Jan when AF shows up - this will be my last frozen embryo so FX I'm kinda over all the drugs and waiting

Hope everyone else is travelling well

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (18-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Rarah11! Sorry you're back here again, but nice to see you all the same Hope this is emby is *lucky* last

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Rarah11 and sorry that this has been a long journey for you I hope this one is your baby! X

Maybe a tmi question but did you ladies bleed much after EPU? Mine has been a bit more than a light AF, and everytime I wipe. Don't think it was this much last time? I'm sure it's fine and probably just because the lining at this stage but was just wondering x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have to go back through and catch up on all the posts, but before I do a quick update on me.
    Bloods and ultrasound today showed all systems go for FET. I'm on medicated cycle so just did my trigger injection and transfer is Thursday (not sure of a time they said they'll tell me wed, which is a pain because my acupuncturist needs to know what time on that day to keep aside to see me) anyway after seeing lovely follicles awaiting release today on the ultrasound I'm so tempted in DTD with hubby in an extra attempt at getting a sticky one.
    DH has a high % of antisperm anti bodies so would be unlikely to fertilise but we do have a son from ovulation induction 4yrs ago so the possibility is there.
    Like I said so tempted and twins wouldn't worry me, but I keep thinking of how I'd feel if I ended up stuffing up the cycle in terms of getting more than one and miscarrying etc. ..... Argh the worries
    P.s haha imagine if the FS did read these ..... "I told her NOT to have sex now look what she's doing"

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure about the spotting @StillHopeful. I had the lightest tinge only after my first toilet visit after pick up and nothing since. I can't remember with my last pick ups. Hopefully one of the other ladies can help?
    If your worried though, I'd call the clinic when you can.
    Hope it's settled down in the mean time x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopefull. After my first EPU I had slight spotting on the day of the pick up but for cycles 2 & 3 there was no spotting at all.
    They would be happy if you give them a call though if you are worried